Romney- How can he relate to Americans?

Romney- How can he relate to Americans?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Dave

Concord, NC

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I will be the first to say the last four years have been pretty rough. If we were honest, all of us, the past DECADE has been rough. Bush left a mess for Obama. All in all we are in better shape then four yrs ago.
Having said that I can't help but wonder what people are expecting out of America. The reason we have been going through the so called recession is because we have been living in la-la land for about 25 years in this country. Reagan started it, and it finally came crashing down with Bush. It is probably pretty safe to say that if Romney wins things will seem to improve. I am afraid it will be artificial. If we go back to the excess we for some reason feel entitled to, we will set our country up for yet another crash. We should be smart and I don't think Romney will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty Pat is in trouble! 1 hr Happy Bob 1
lgbt party 11 hr Garry Wallace 1
Ban Bruce Springsteen from playing in NC Tue No more 6
Share your racist experience in Charlotte.. Mon Long Slong 6
My husband is a sex fiend (Jun '13) Mon Andy 14
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) Mon India Mercad 176
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Mon India Mercad 305
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages