Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

#3 Apr 22, 2011
crazy wrote:
How's it goin?
You are crazy!!!
Bet BF didn't know what hit him.
LOL
No the little murdering bastard BF was so effin drunk he didn't know what he hit!!!
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#4 May 1, 2011
Talked to a friend of yours , they let it be known it was wrong what you did.
What gets me is,do you people think Brock deserved what he got from Peter and Jeremy and Scott Miller& Chris Herr?
Because the ones that know, don't have the heart or guts to let it be known.
Well none of you are any better than Petey D from North Carolina, or Jeremy Parrinello, or Scott Miller and Chris Herr.
Why are you letting this happen?
So Sad.

Except for Merei that got on the stand and told the truth and has evidence.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

#5 May 1, 2011
crazy wrote:
Talked to a friend of yours , they let it be known it was wrong what you did.
What gets me is,do you people think Brock deserved what he got from Peter and Jeremy and Scott Miller& Chris Herr?
Because the ones that know, don't have the heart or guts to let it be known.
Well none of you are any better than Petey D from North Carolina, or Jeremy Parrinello, or Scott Miller and Chris Herr.
Why are you letting this happen?
So Sad.
Except for Merei that got on the stand and told the truth and has evidence.
Well if she got on the stand and "told the truth and has evidence." then just what did her evidence prove???
Not a damn thing other than that BF was drunk on his ass and jumped in his POS jeep and killed two innocent people.
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#6 May 1, 2011
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if she got on the stand and "told the truth and has evidence." then just what did her evidence prove???
Not a damn thing other than that BF was drunk on his ass and jumped in his POS jeep and killed two innocent people.
What it means is Marsha Goodenow withheld evidence , destroyed blood, and different drugs (3) different Bac (3).
It means the criminal side lied.
Fruity Jerry !!!
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#7 May 1, 2011
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you Jump to defend these morons LMAO
It says a lot.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

#8 May 1, 2011
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
What it means is Marsha Goodenow withheld evidence , destroyed blood, and different drugs (3) different Bac (3).
It means the criminal side lied.
Fruity Jerry !!!
If she got on the stand and "told the truth and has evidence" as you said then if she has "EVIDENCE" then it wouldn't matter what Marsha did you loon. You have got your screen name correct that's for sure.
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#9 May 1, 2011
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
If she got on the stand and "told the truth and has evidence" as you said then if she has "EVIDENCE" then it wouldn't matter what Marsha did you loon. You have got your screen name correct that's for sure.
MY screen name is stating that it was all crazy the way things went down for BF.
And yes it did matter, Marsha always had control of it all. But , she is gone now. And for what < I wonder>>>
You need to get your facts straight and stop your lying and pretending to know what you are talking about.
You moron.
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#10 May 1, 2011
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you Jump to defend these morons LMAO
It says a lot.
Why don't you answer this honestly Fruity Jerry?????

Don't want to HUH?
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

#11 May 2, 2011
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
MY screen name is stating that it was all crazy the way things went down for BF.
And yes it did matter, Marsha always had control of it all. But , she is gone now. And for what < I wonder>>>
You need to get your facts straight and stop your lying and pretending to know what you are talking about.
You moron.
Well lets hear that evidence.
There is none.
Never was none.
Never will be none.
Just a BS rant from you as always.
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#12 May 2, 2011
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets hear that evidence.
There is none.
Never was none.
Never will be none.
Just a BS rant from you as always.
You have got a pea size brain.
You have no idea what anyone has.
So smoke that in your pipe.
Sam

Albemarle, NC

#13 May 2, 2011
Bin Laden's dead!!!!!!!!!! Who cares about this a-hole!!!!!!!!!!
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#14 May 2, 2011
Sam wrote:
Bin Laden's dead!!!!!!!!!! Who cares about this a-hole!!!!!!!!!!
Who really believes that? I hope it is true. Would like to have seen the body. They show everything else.
But hear he is already buried. How do we really know. Cause they say so. I think I remember they said that before.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

#15 May 2, 2011
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got a pea size brain.
You have no idea what anyone has.
So smoke that in your pipe.
Just as I figured NO EVIDENCE just another loon toon rant.
Either spit out your so-callrd evidence or blow it out your fatass!!! Moron we've been hearing your BS for over 5 years and you still haven't proved anything except that you're an idiot and your son is a douchbag and a double murderer!!!
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#16 May 2, 2011
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I figured NO EVIDENCE just another loon toon rant.
Either spit out your so-callrd evidence or blow it out your fatass!!! Moron we've been hearing your BS for over 5 years and you still haven't proved anything except that you're an idiot and your son is a douchbag and a double murderer!!!
You are a ranting lunatic.
How do you think anyone can put evidence on Topix.
It is with the lawyers.
Goodenow did not want to make a fool of herself.
But you sure don't mind making one of yourself.
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

#17 May 2, 2011
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a ranting lunatic.
How do you think anyone can put evidence on Topix.
It is with the lawyers.
Goodenow did not want to make a fool of herself.
But you sure don't mind making one of yourself.
You're the fool of the century.
Where's your boy???
I'll tell you where he's locked up for 2 murders.
Has been since 2006 will be until 2018 or longer if he keeps getting wrote up for weapons and drugs.
You have no evidence otherwise or he would be home by now.
All the big far-fetched stories you have told for the last 5 years are nothing but lies get over it and learn to live with it jackass!!!
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#18 May 2, 2011
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the fool of the century.
Where's your boy???
I'll tell you where he's locked up for 2 murders.
Has been since 2006 will be until 2018 or longer if he keeps getting wrote up for weapons and drugs.
You have no evidence otherwise or he would be home by now.
All the big far-fetched stories you have told for the last 5 years are nothing but lies get over it and learn to live with it jackass!!!
No big fat lies from this end. We know exactly what happened. And you know the saying. People start talking about cold cases.
Yep. Spoke to one of Peter's friends, said it was wrong what peteyd from N>C< did to BF.
There are a lot others that know what happened also. Just no guts.
Merei Sykes was the only one that had the guts.
There are a lot of Civil lawyers that were at the mediation and they said they were sorry for what went down for BF.
They know the truth. The witnesses Marsha Goodenow used at the bench trial all lied. The friends on TV about the victims all lied. Come to find out it was a bench trial.
Didn't know that til the other day.
You know how you find out something new every day don't you.
Well, yes BF is in prison, and has been said to be a victim of circumstance by officers.
Well you know all bout the law. But guess what when BF does get out he will be a lot smarter than all of you guys.
He has mentors, and it is not inmates. And everyone said that the media run it in the ground.
I would say that the victims ran into BF. But then you would say there you go blaming it on the victims. Well guess what their blood was tested also. LMAO
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Lenoir, NC

#19 May 2, 2011
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
No big fat lies from this end. We know exactly what happened. And you know the saying. People start talking about cold cases.
Yep. Spoke to one of Peter's friends, said it was wrong what peteyd from N>C< did to BF.
There are a lot others that know what happened also. Just no guts.
Merei Sykes was the only one that had the guts.
There are a lot of Civil lawyers that were at the mediation and they said they were sorry for what went down for BF.
They know the truth. The witnesses Marsha Goodenow used at the bench trial all lied. The friends on TV about the victims all lied. Come to find out it was a bench trial.
Didn't know that til the other day.
You know how you find out something new every day don't you.
Well, yes BF is in prison, and has been said to be a victim of circumstance by officers.
Well you know all bout the law. But guess what when BF does get out he will be a lot smarter than all of you guys.
He has mentors, and it is not inmates. And everyone said that the media run it in the ground.
I would say that the victims ran into BF. But then you would say there you go blaming it on the victims. Well guess what their blood was tested also. LMAO
I honestly hope that the last statements you just made about the REAL VICTIMS puts you under a bridge to live. Were the VICTIMS going down the wrong way on the interstate???
You can bet your big fatass that you just got yourself another whopping civil suit you moron for defamation of character!!!!
Brock will be the same thing when he comes out as he was when he went in a little mommy's boy that is nothing but a thug and a burden to society.
I have copied the post you just made Robin and I am going to forward it to every MADD chapter in the United States. You want a spotlight well I'm going to give you one!!!
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#20 May 2, 2011
Jerry Jerry Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly hope that the last statements you just made about the REAL VICTIMS puts you under a bridge to live. Were the VICTIMS going down the wrong way on the interstate???
You can bet your big fatass that you just got yourself another whopping civil suit you moron for defamation of character!!!!
Brock will be the same thing when he comes out as he was when he went in a little mommy's boy that is nothing but a thug and a burden to society.
I have copied the post you just made Robin and I am going to forward it to every MADD chapter in the United States. You want a spotlight well I'm going to give you one!!!
Go right ahead with the doctors papers on the drugs smoking pot and drinking and wasn't planning on quitting will prove something. Also, BF was on the shoulder you nit wit. Every other vehicle was missing him. I would love for people to find out all that the criminal side hid.
\So you do your thing mr know it all. Send to madd. Tell them to come to me and they will see for themselves.
For that matter , I said I wasn't going to say that. Remember.
No you are focused on just one thing. That is keeping BF in the spotlight so none of the nitwits that drugged him get into trouble. That is all you are doing. Don't use a scare tactic with me. The Civil lawyers can back that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ben 58,935
Duke Energy's paperless billing is rediculous 13 hr James Taylor 1
I Love Black Women (May '11) 13 hr Bill Robinson 239
Where to buy spice? 15 hr Blah 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 18 hr MichaelL 4,839
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC Fri Jamie27 2
scat Fri deandrehayes1 1
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE