WBTV neglects Caldwell cry for help e...

WBTV neglects Caldwell cry for help exposing Sexxx scandal @ Sheriff Dept

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Osnesorge was emailed private things by a deputy or two to help bring missing taxpayer funds to the eye of public along with other questionable behavior. Does the Sheriff own WBTV? They were here today to make a report. Wow...what a let down. 2 miles away from the den of corruption office, Steve Onesorge reports about fueding Christmas Tree lots over a too tall inflatable snowman. Meanwhile, taxpayers have no idea where hundreds of thousands of dollars are. The Swingers of the exposed 2008 swinger club owned by courthouse clerk Bobbi Hilton and husband Jeff.....this was more on that Swingers raid. Are our taxpayers money going to Burke County to fund the venues where our Sheriffs SEXxx office meet? Why was one of the Swingers who embezzled thousands not prosecuted? Why wasn't the public informed about the missing monies. Where are missing guns, evidence? Onesorge, really disappointed man. I sent you things that would bust this place open. Thanks for nothing.
Sergio

Barnwell, SC

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Channel 3 just may lose alot of viewers over their ignorance! What if this were going on in Mecklenberg county?

Since: Nov 12

Charlotte

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Sergio wrote:
Channel 3 just may lose alot of viewers over their ignorance! What if this were going on in Mecklenberg county?
It might very well be Sergio. Hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit to hear about corruption in Charlotte and surrounding.
oh mike

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Mike3309 wrote:
<quoted text>
It might very well be Sergio. Hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit to hear about corruption in Charlotte and surrounding.
Most definitely in Charlotte...
Even lawyers working or say they were working for their defendants...make the prosecutors case for them..Not mentioning any names George Laughrun
Scientist

Cornelius, NC

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Where, exactly is the swingers club? I need to know, foe science.
Mike3309

Charlotte, NC

#6 Dec 29, 2014
oh mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Most definitely in Charlotte...
Even lawyers working or say they were working for their defendants...make the prosecutors case for them..Not mentioning any names George Laughrun
Probably one of if not the biggest named defense lawyer in Charlotte. Almost had him represent me several years ago. I'm glad I changed my mind and that he didn't get my money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 10 hr NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte 22 hr NemO 2
Location questions. Thu Abc 1
Is it reasonable for a trained officer ........ Wed Nemo 4
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Wed Nemo 250
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Aug 23 Timmy_ 289
Rioting in Charlotte Aug 23 Bob Marloy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages