Gaston County lockup - ANOTHER LaVecchia

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jax FRIENDS

Belmont, NC

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Regina Estelle LaVecchia, 42, of Belmont charged. This family is a piece of work!!!

http://www.gastongazette.com/articles/train-7...
Mommyof4

Mount Holly, NC

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Regina Levecchia is as out of control as her bar...cheater, liar, drama queen who can't live with the fact she's not 25 anymore...surpassed only by a husband in total denial...Belmont would be so much better off without that bar!

“Watching You”

Since: Dec 07

Belmont

#3 Sep 24, 2012
One of the GG comments about JAX included an online petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/jax-backstree...
Lawsy

Belmont, NC

#5 Sep 25, 2012
People will fear to sign the petition because they will fear mafia style retribution by the Ls. The worst thing people did was vote in alcohol sales in Belmont. It changed our town for the worst. It put money in a few pockets at the expense of every citizen. Sad!
crying fools

Belmont, NC

#6 Sep 25, 2012
if you dont like to drink..stay the fux out of a bar you moron.
Helllllllllo

Gastonia, NC

#7 Sep 25, 2012
rlcrews wrote:
One of the GG comments about JAX included an online petition.
http://www.change.org/petitions/jax-backstree...
So Jason how much is Friends paying you for this petition on Jax??? If they aren't paying you were is the petition to close them down just as much stuff happens at Friends as Jax!!!!
Bard

Gastonia, NC

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Lawsy wrote:
People will fear to sign the petition because they will fear mafia style retribution by the Ls. The worst thing people did was vote in alcohol sales in Belmont. It changed our town for the worst. It put money in a few pockets at the expense of every citizen. Sad!
Scared of who? Funny as hell. Gaston County is pretty famous for having people who ain't of shit.
Joker

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Did I miss the part where they have video of these two tying the guy to the tracks? Seems like a very weak case, its not like he even drove away in a car. At some point people have to be held accountable for their own poor decisions.
FRIENDS of lockup

Gastonia, NC

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Jax FRIENDS wrote:
Regina Estelle LaVecchia, 42, of Belmont charged. This family is a piece of work!!!
This tells a tale in it of itself. Three of the four partners of JAX have now been in lockup. lol. They are all crack heads and alcoholics--shut this sh$thole down.
Ladywraithe

Mount Holly, NC

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Jax FRIENDS wrote:
I am amazed at the narrow- minded ignorance of the people in our community. There is nothing whatsoever wrong with Jax. The food is great and it serves as a gathering place for many UPSTANDING citizens who would hate to see it closed. Instead of throwing blame for all of the problems in Belmont on this one site, how about we take a careful look around at the real issues in the community. Take all of this anger and focus it on finding ways to help with unemployment, illiteracy, poverty, lack of recreational facilities, lack of entertainment, and general ignorance.

Sure, when people choose to drink or party in excess, they should be held accountable for their actions. If they commit crimes, then let them be punished accordingly.

Maybem just maybe, if all the other issues in the community were addressed, we would see a beneficial change in the behavior of the local troublemakers.

Your not fooling me

Gastonia, NC

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Ladywraithe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amazed at the narrow- minded ignorance of the people in our community. There is nothing whatsoever wrong with Jax. The food is great and it serves as a gathering place for many UPSTANDING citizens who would hate to see it closed. Instead of throwing blame for all of the problems in Belmont on this one site, how about we take a careful look around at the real issues in the community. Take all of this anger and focus it on finding ways to help with unemployment, illiteracy, poverty, lack of recreational facilities, lack of entertainment, and general ignorance.
Sure, when people choose to drink or party in excess, they should be held accountable for their actions. If they commit crimes, then let them be punished accordingly.
Maybem just maybe, if all the other issues in the community were addressed, we would see a beneficial change in the behavior of the local troublemakers.
Thanks for your comment Mr or Mrs LaVecchia

“Watching You”

Since: Dec 07

Belmont

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Helllllllllo wrote:
<quoted text> So Jason how much is Friends paying you for this petition on Jax??? If they aren't paying you were is the petition to close them down just as much stuff happens at Friends as Jax!!!!
My name is not Jason. He posted the petition on the Gaston Gazette. I copied it to Topix.
Mike

Gastonia, NC

#14 Sep 26, 2012
More than likely they will lose their liquor license and if that happens then it will be over. Unless they can find a way to put it under someone else's name. It will be a tough road regardless. I would hate to see it close myself.
Thinkin Linkin

Gastonia, NC

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Mike wrote:
More than likely they will lose their liquor license and if that happens then it will be over. Unless they can find a way to put it under someone else's name. It will be a tough road regardless. I would hate to see it close myself.
Most Belmont citizens would REJOICE to see it closed!
Mike

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Thinkin Linkin wrote:
<quoted text>Most Belmont citizens would REJOICE to see it closed!
Yeah, most people want to see small businesses fail and for people to lose their jobs. You must be an Obama lover.
Little Bobby S

Gastonia, NC

#17 Sep 28, 2012
And then there was one...
App

Gastonia, NC

#18 Sep 29, 2012
Your not fooling me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your comment Mr or Mrs LaVecchia
yes, hahaha
Bystander

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, most people want to see small businesses fail and for people to lose their jobs. You must be an Obama lover.
Im sorry, I dont usually do this but....you must be an idiot.
Jonathan Ashley

Charlotte, NC

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Regina La Vecchia is now managing at Nick's Steak & Taphouse. Was she ever convicted of these allegations? If so, doesn't NC ALE/ABC laws prevent her from working in any establishment that sales or serves alcohol?

Gastonia, NC

#22 Apr 2, 2013
Jonathan Ashley wrote:
Regina La Vecchia is now managing at Nick's Steak & Taphouse. Was she ever convicted of these allegations? If so, doesn't NC ALE/ABC laws prevent her from working in any establishment that sales or serves alcohol?
Get a life!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bggb (Aug '14) Mon gab 157
Dog food heroin smack? Mon PrimeTIME704 28
--NEVER bored in the QC!!$$ Mon PrimeTIME704 1
420? Mon Emmy1345 3
how now BROWN cow >> boi May 3 JMO 9
News Woman dies after boyfriend says she jumped from... (Dec '09) May 3 jkelly 88
Tennessee boy looking for some fun tonight May 2 Tennessee boy 1
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]