“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#142 Dec 29, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/644 6e08c4c7110a463c2a945adfc9ae5/ tumblr_mfayfuS0BI1rmnr0zo1_500 .jpg
Nice...
Chantelle

South Africa

#143 Dec 29, 2012
Nobody choose to be "black" neither did they choose to be "white" so why do some people have to discriminate and act as though we choose to be black , white , pink or whatever .. You are who you are and people should just deal with it and move on ... Black girls, white girls, asian girls, hispanic girls all fucking ROCK!!! Full stop ....

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#144 Dec 30, 2012
William

United States

#146 Feb 21, 2013
I don't think that anyone can deny that the bad blacks aren't horrible.... because they really are. But saying this. I have dated several very beautiful sexy women who happened to be black. I loved one very much in particular. She loved me too. But since I was already in a relationship with a white woman my sense of morality ended the relationship with the black girl. Worst decision I ever made. The black girl was wayyyyy better.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#147 Feb 22, 2013
William wrote:
I don't think that anyone can deny that the bad blacks aren't horrible.... because they really are. But saying this. I have dated several very beautiful sexy women who happened to be black. I loved one very much in particular. She loved me too. But since I was already in a relationship with a white woman my sense of morality ended the relationship with the black girl. Worst decision I ever made. The black girl was wayyyyy better.
I do not make it a habit of unsulting people on line because it has no value but, you are a pretty stupid person.'All' bad people are horrible. What are your thoughts on bad white people? bad latinos? bad asians? You have trouble compartmentalizing the behavior from the person. This is what makes you short-sighted.
Greg

Southbridge, MA

#149 Mar 24, 2013
I'm a white man and I am attracted to all races. I do find that I am particularly attracted to black women. I'm not sure why but I always have been even as a child. Once I developed sexual feelings I realized that black women turn me on sooooo much. I especially like the darker skin type. Its too had there arent more black women that like white dudes though... #WhiteGuyProblems
Greg

Southbridge, MA

#150 Mar 24, 2013
Zoe Saldana is like THE hottest woman in hollywood btw. I mean dayuuum
Steve

Cape Town, South Africa

#151 May 30, 2013
I grew up in a racist country so this experience was new to me. I met a black women at a night club. She drove me wild. I enjoyed it with regrets as I was married to a white women.It destroyed my marriage. The black women, Nomisa left me shortly afterwards. Said my ex wife was too much baggage for her. I told her I had to maintain a relationship for my kids. The regrets are that I hurt people. However the experience with this black women was one I will never ever forget. I have never experienced something so wonderful. I wish I could have been single at the time then I would have hurt no one. I tried to repair my marriage, but unfortunately The trust has been broken. Now days I only date black women. I still pay maintenance to my kids but my ex wife and kids want nothing to do with me. My fear is that she will raise my son and daughter like racists. I used to be one.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#152 May 30, 2013
Steve wrote:
I grew up in a racist country so this experience was new to me. I met a black women at a night club. She drove me wild. I enjoyed it with regrets as I was married to a white women.It destroyed my marriage. The black women, Nomisa left me shortly afterwards. Said my ex wife was too much baggage for her. I told her I had to maintain a relationship for my kids. The regrets are that I hurt people. However the experience with this black women was one I will never ever forget. I have never experienced something so wonderful. I wish I could have been single at the time then I would have hurt no one. I tried to repair my marriage, but unfortunately The trust has been broken. Now days I only date black women. I still pay maintenance to my kids but my ex wife and kids want nothing to do with me. My fear is that she will raise my son and daughter like racists. I used to be one.
Wow, interesting story....
Yankee That Loves South

Lincolnton, NC

#154 Jun 1, 2013
Take your chimp and go NORTH!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

#155 Jun 1, 2013
Yankee That Loves South wrote:
take your gun and shoot yourself

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#156 Jun 3, 2013
Well gowleee Cletus, we already is in NORTH Cackalackie...DUH!
The Facts

Murphy, NC

#157 Jun 3, 2013
Well said acdcz22 and luvnut!
Observing

Murphy, NC

#158 Jun 3, 2013
Keep your stupid #ss down south. They don't like stupid up North.
muffintop

Concord, CA

#159 Jun 3, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>Well gowleee Cletus, we already is in NORTH Cackalackie...DUH!
Luvnut -- you are my idol!:-P
the one

Wembley, UK

#160 Jun 10, 2013
Black women are so underrated before you judge give try to date one. variety is the spice of life. If you have never been with one then dont judge what you dont know!
Annoyed

Omaha, NE

#161 Jul 2, 2013
Jesse Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be no.
Please. you and people like you only see what you want to see. Another question, have you ever seen a white man that wasn't trying to steal other people's lands, identities and traditions?

Louisville, KY

#162 Jul 3, 2013
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. you and people like you only see what you want to see. Another question, have you ever seen a white man that wasn't trying to steal other people's lands, identities and traditions?
that is a load of bullshit its more like the British you can't blame the entire white race in whole hell I'm Austrian and native American,but blaming all white people is stupid its like saying all black people are gangbangers drink grape drink and are stupid, I know thats not true it was the people in POWER that put your family in chains just like your own people sold you I'm tired of hearing 'the white man did this the white man did that' no the people in POWER did that I'm tired of hearing it why do you a lot of black people that white people don't struggle cause we have and do to, BTW to anyone I'm not trying to generalize
Brandy

Morganton, NC

#163 Jul 4, 2013
Such white trash with low standards. Take your coon and leave please!!

Louisville, KY

#164 Jul 4, 2013
Brandy wrote:
Such white trash with low standards. Take your coon and leave please!!
shut up and crawl back in the sewer you come from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 3 hr julim12345 135
Caravan Coffee (Dec '11) 13 hr Coffee Snob 20
ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubb... 13 hr Fortune Teller 4
Will Coach Roy Williams eventually be forced o... Fri Flagger 19
East Gaston Football (Sep '08) Fri RobKeaton 876
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Fri Love R. 108
bggb Oct 22 guest 6
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs