tracker

Iron Station, NC

#257 May 27, 2014
Hot on chimps!!! They are full of VD. Get 'em Aids!!!!
Black queen

Hayward, CA

#259 Jun 28, 2014
tracker wrote:
go kill yourself now!!! And go to hell you sick racist freak!!!! All you racist do is call us black women chimps wtf I'm trying to figure out how blacks look like chimps and monkeys ?? But that all your guys say please come up with something better the monkey and chimps saying is getting old!! Smdh ugh
Skylar

Washington, DC

#260 Jun 28, 2014
I am black, well my mother is Hawaiian and my father is Trinidadian so that still makes me black... Anyways, I love white men more than I'll ever like black men... White men are more sensitive about your feelings and more kind to you. I love white men!! ;)

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#261 Jul 1, 2014
Skylar wrote:
I am black, well my mother is Hawaiian and my father is Trinidadian so that still makes me black... Anyways, I love white men more than I'll ever like black men... White men are more sensitive about your feelings and more kind to you. I love white men!! ;)
Then, why are you posting on this site? This is about your appreciation for black women.
Manny

Denver, NC

#263 Jul 10, 2014
This is so funny to read what you white trashy" Coon Lovers" say about Chimps! You sick Bastards!!! Bet most of you sneaked down here from up North. No values or class!
josh

Carrboro, NC

#264 Jul 12, 2014
I am a white male, but I love black women more than white women. They are beautiful!!!!!
Sandy

Denver, NC

#265 Jul 13, 2014
duane2- you trash bag. Take your Coon and go north (I-95).
Rick

Denver, NC

#266 Jul 13, 2014
Otto is a half negro trash bag!l.
Ria

Aurora, IL

#268 Jul 26, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this Rex; how about a man love a woman and a woman loves a man? I think that is fair. Race doesnt matter. Stay within those limits and you can date whoever or whatever you want. I only have a problem with the damn gays and lesbians. God made us this way..... Whatever! So I suppose God made thieves too...LOL No! People just choose to be what they want and then try to blame God for their lack of maturity/responsibilities to justify their behaviors.

How about this.woman of any race loves a man and, or woman of any race and vice Versa. Did you choose to be straight I don't think so. Who are you or anybody to say people shouldn't be able to love. You have no say and even if this so called god does exist neither does he. Close minded people like you make me sick. So I agree with you with interracial love but nothing else.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#269 Jul 28, 2014
duane62 wrote:
I am a white man and I fell deeply in love with a black woman 4 years ago. I love the way she looks, but what I really fell in love with was in her eyes and in her heart. She is such a wonderful woman. I still love her just as much as ever and I always will.
Very kind words....
Watson

Denver, NC

#270 Jul 28, 2014
You are probably next in line for a social disease! What a nasty white idiot you are. All our problems come from Africa so go ahead and knock yourself out!

“We Are Infinite~”

Since: Jul 14

Richmond VA

#271 Jul 28, 2014
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Then, why are you posting on this site? This is about your appreciation for black women.
Because I can. Mind your own business dude. Piss off.

“We Are Infinite~”

Richmond VA

#272 Jul 28, 2014
tracker wrote:
Ahh, how the stupidity turns... Ya know, monkeys are very... Intellect. Read your books darling, then you'll know. Have a lovely day sweetheart:)

“We Are Infinite~”

Richmond VA

#273 Jul 28, 2014
josh wrote:
I am a white male, but I love black women more than white women. They are beautiful!!!!!
Aw.
Tim

Denver, NC

#274 Jul 29, 2014
Just reading about these trashy whites and their negro lovers! The black women are full of Aids from their Black jailhouse people....Go for it!!!!

Since: Dec 13

United States

#276 Aug 26, 2014
Latino here and love his Black Queen.
notlooking fordrugs

Murphy, NC

#277 Aug 26, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
Latino here and love his Black Queen.
Russian here. My White Bishop puts you in check.
chalk boy

Erin, TN

#278 Aug 27, 2014
Skylar wrote:
.....and I love you.
Bill Robinson

Hickory, NC

#279 Aug 30, 2014
Vincent wrote:
Since I was a little tot, I've been attracted to black women. I have nothing against my own (white) race, but I love black women too.
All black shades and sizes are fine with me, but I tend to like darker skinned women like Kelly Rowland or like these women here
http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...
My friends and family don't really understand but I think black women are underrated and get a raw deal. They have lots to offer and I wish more men would open their minds.
And your need to reveal this to total strangers is why?
I think what you need is a psychiatrist, or social worker.
Maybe they can help you figure out your need to tell people
things like this.
Sometimes personalities like yours ends up doing something
like what happened to the teacher in Conover NC.
You might want to get help.
Yes, I know...it sounds harmless, but there is something
underlying that needs the expertise of a professional.
Nader

Brick, NJ

#280 Sep 20, 2014
Any black queens for chat? White guy bee loves the sistas; the darker the better I say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with arson in Spruce Pine fires (Aug '07) 10 hr P harris 20
Pack your bags 18 hr Byehispanics 1
Need a plug Sat NMO 2
Kneegro please Sat NMO 1
The White House is White again!! Jan 21 Trump did it 1
Pain relief Meds and other MEDS Jan 21 dfgregt 1
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jan 20 Timmy_ 4,930

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages