newblackpantherp rincess

United States

#214 Oct 7, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I am a black man! And, I love black women! I mean, I really love black women. Their sillhoettes, their curves, attitude; everything is intoxicating. And, I guess I too am guilty of objectifying women too. Doews that make me a creep, or a man? I do not recall any creepy comments made by the guy. All I got from him was that he loves the sisters, and I am right there with him.
let me remind you of all the disgusting picture for black women you posted on this site and you are not black and yes you are a creep and don't blame on being a man that bull and you know it my brother don't act like that they respect all women even the one who disrespect them selves because that the way my mother and father raise them for stop the bull and own up to your childish behavior
newblackpantherp rincess

United States

#215 Oct 7, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice...
my bad you did not post them but you did co sign how would your beautiful WIFE feel about your comment on this post would you let her read them i think not so in closing make sure your hands are clean before you try yo wash mine and again thank you
newblackpantherp rincess

United States

#216 Oct 7, 2013
Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, can you please speak English?
this comment is the reason i am all on his ass because all the girl was trying to say was all women black or white deserve respect which i agree with why he feel the need to attack her for that some of the thing on here are disgusting like the use of brillo pads to describe black women PRIVATE PARTS key word here private and other word leave in the bedroom please

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#217 Oct 7, 2013
newblackpantherprincess wrote:
<quoted text> my bad you did not post them but you did co sign how would your beautiful WIFE feel about your comment on this post would you let her read them i think not so in closing make sure your hands are clean before you try yo wash mine and again thank you
Ah, so you attacked the wrong guy huh?

Yes, my Nigerian wife knows I love the sista's. I always will. I have never been disrespectful. Just appreciative.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#218 Oct 7, 2013
newblackpantherprincess wrote:
<quoted text> this comment is the reason i am all on his ass because all the girl was trying to say was all women black or white deserve respect which i agree with why he feel the need to attack her for that some of the thing on here are disgusting like the use of brillo pads to describe black women PRIVATE PARTS key word here private and other word leave in the bedroom please
I think that requestion was warranted. Your responses have been broken, at-best. It is difficult to figure out what you are saying in many of your replies. I am not trying to be mean, but you are simply not very clear.
newblackpantherp rincess

United States

#219 Oct 7, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I think that requestion was warranted. Your responses have been broken, at-best. It is difficult to figure out what you are saying in many of your replies. I am not trying to be mean, but you are simply not very clear.
true because i am dyslexia so it hard for me to use proper grammar when speaking or writing it take to long but i am no dummy i have graduated high school and college before i was diagnose i got peck on everyday call stupid because i just could not speak or write properly so yes i was offended and came out swinging be my point was still valid and that why he was so offended because there was truth behind my statement just like i got offended because he called me out but i am working on it i am back it school right now

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#220 Oct 7, 2013
OK, I am so sorry to hear of your condition. And, I am pleased to see that you are workking through it. I do not want to speak for him, but a real man would not make fun of someone with a disability. I hope he retracts his previous statement(s) about your use of grammar. Especially, since you have put things in perspective. I am going to take you at your word. And, black women ROCK!
Anonymous

United States

#221 Oct 7, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
OK, I am so sorry to hear of your condition. And, I am pleased to see that you are workking through it. I do not want to speak for him, but a real man would not make fun of someone with a disability. I hope he retracts his previous statement(s) about your use of grammar. Especially, since you have put things in perspective. I am going to take you at your word. And, black women ROCK!
thank you that i he had to say was i was wrong and would have move on but really i think he was trying to be funny with the sir mixalot video really i find that hard to believe but i guess that my problem

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#223 Oct 10, 2013
Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do thank you for you for your support. I would never make fun of anyone with a disability, so if I came off that way, I apologize. That said, dyslexia or not, her attacks were vile and racist, and I have no expectations that she will retract anything she has said to me.
I have tried to not take sides, and I still have not. I appreciate that you like black chicks. I love black women.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#225 Oct 11, 2013
Jimmy994 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I love black women as well and have since I was a kid. They are easily the most beautiful women on earth. I could go into details about why they are the best, but it would be a pretty long post.:)
I'm right there with you....
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#226 Oct 24, 2013
I love black women,
just as I prefer eating chocolate ice-cream.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#227 Oct 25, 2013
On acebook, there is a page you can like called; Appreciation 4 Thickness. There is anotherone called lack Women Do Workout. They both have pictures of nice looking black chicks.
sushi

Saskatoon, Canada

#228 Nov 3, 2013
Obama wrote:
Ever seen a black woman whose kids all had the same last name?
ummm, my mum and every other black woman I know...
And just so you know, there is a lot of white women who have kids outside of wedlock so stop with the racism.

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#229 Nov 3, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
On acebook, there is a page you can like called; Appreciation 4 Thickness. There is anotherone called lack Women Do Workout. They both have pictures of nice looking black chicks.
Nahhhhhhh, pretty yes but too thick; I like 'em thin & trim, not too skinny but not thick either. Besides, they could hurt me real easy if I didn't live up to expectations!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#230 Nov 4, 2013
Yankee bythegraceofGod wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhhhhhh, pretty yes but too thick; I like 'em thin & trim, not too skinny but not thick either. Besides, they could hurt me real easy if I didn't live up to expectations!
I agree with you. I do not like thick, per se'... I like them a little larger (135 or so), but they have to be fit. I am 6'1" and weighed 295 (pretty muscular), but I am now down to 255 (pretty lean). So, I would love a woman with similar health goals. Many of them were too large (fat) for my liking. But, I am not a hater....
GingerbAstage

Windber, PA

#232 Nov 16, 2013
I have plenty enough pasty white sunburning skin to go around. Been married to a strong and smart dark senegalese lady for 15 yrs, 2 kids doing great. Races are just like any eyhnicities--they are generalities that are sonetimes true But as people we are all basically the same. It may be hard for some of us, but we need to put this race bs behind us. There is only one race--the human race!
Christina

Riverdale, GA

#233 Feb 4, 2014
I think this thread is cute&#128522; but i am a black & guatemulan, and i do have a little something against my own race (black) i just dont see whats so appealing about a black guy. They gross me out to be exact lol . i'm friends with them but as far as date . ugh no .
But however, everything about a white guy i just absolutely love &#128525;&#128525; &#128525;&#128525;

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#234 Feb 5, 2014
Christina wrote:
I think this thread is cute&#128522; but i am a black & guatemulan, and i do have a little something against my own race (black) i just dont see whats so appealing about a black guy. They gross me out to be exact lol . i'm friends with them but as far as date . ugh no .
But however, everything about a white guy i just absolutely love &#128525;&#128525; &#128525;&#128525;
Great, then stay away.
Bily

United States

#235 Feb 5, 2014
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Great, then stay away.
Why don't you give it a rest? There is no law that says you must respond to every comment on Topix. Have you nothing better to do with your time?
Jeff Franklin

Hickory, NC

#236 Feb 6, 2014
Vincent wrote:
Since I was a little tot, I've been attracted to black women. I have nothing against my own (white) race, but I love black women too.
All black shades and sizes are fine with me, but I tend to like darker skinned women like Kelly Rowland or like these women here
http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...
My friends and family don't really understand but I think black women are underrated and get a raw deal. They have lots to offer and I wish more men would open their minds.
And why is it you want to profess you love for black women?
You might want to try a shrink to help you.
Didn't your mother give you enough attention when you were little.
You definitely have a problem.
Why would any white male want to lower themselves to be with one of those?
Are you sick, boy?
That's like pairing a frog and a chicken.
It makes no sense.
You need a brain retread, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Arcilesi is dishonest, a liar and deadbeat! 13 min Jaz1965 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 6 hr Brian_G 1,907
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated 7 hr Whitey 1
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 7 hr Resource Action 253
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders 8 hr Deputy Dog 1
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 16 hr ButtInj_T 140
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Fri ste 403
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web