First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hey Nutlover

Raleigh, NC

#44 Sep 10, 2012
luvnut wrote:
I have too much to do working & have moved so.......buh bye!
I feel sorry that you were evicted but drunk and stupid and with your welfare hand out is no way to go through life. So sorry for your parents. Hope they had at least one child to be proud of. Carry the AIDS banner proudly an continue to enjoy luving your nuts.

PS. Swallow the whole hotdog too!
James Marsh

Monroe, NC

#46 Sep 11, 2012
Typical Democrats...

*they ended their poorly attended convention 5 MILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT and had to take a credit extension from Duke Power to cover it.

*They COULDN'T GIVE AWAY ENOUGH TICKETS to fill BOA Stadium for Obama's acceptance speech so they blamed the weather even though it was partly cloudy and mild with no rain.

* C of C observers state that the CONVENTION WAS A BUST for Charlotte business since it did not bring expected sales and revenue. Because of street closings many businesses experienced a severe drop in sales.
Really

Otto, NC

#48 Sep 15, 2012
And Samuel L. Jackson has just done an add for Obama, you know Samuel he was the one who publicly said he voted for obama because he was black. Yah He's a lot classier than Eastwood.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/samuel_...
What About Illegals

Raleigh, NC

#49 Sep 15, 2012
lol
luvnut

Raleigh, NC

#50 Sep 15, 2012
I love a deep throat
Monica Lewinsky

Raleigh, NC

#51 Sep 15, 2012
You mean a Cuntvention?

Hillary's hair style?
luvnut

Raleigh, NC

#52 Sep 15, 2012
I likes Johnny Edwards
Rielle

Raleigh, NC

#53 Sep 15, 2012
So doos I

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#54 Sep 18, 2012
James Marsh wrote:
Typical Democrats...
*they ended their poorly attended convention 5 MILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT and had to take a credit extension from Duke Power to cover it.
*They COULDN'T GIVE AWAY ENOUGH TICKETS to fill BOA Stadium for Obama's acceptance speech so they blamed the weather even though it was partly cloudy and mild with no rain.
* C of C observers state that the CONVENTION WAS A BUST for Charlotte business since it did not bring expected sales and revenue. Because of street closings many businesses experienced a severe drop in sales.
Don't worry about all that bullshyt.WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION.You might as well stop whineing now. Save yourself some pride. Ta Ta!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#55 Sep 18, 2012
Dixie Diva wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about all that bullshyt.WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION.You might as well stop whineing now. Save yourself some pride. Ta Ta!
----------
Don't pay any attention to James Marsh; he's a Marsh...NO clue whatsoever. He's going to cry like a little baby girl when Obama is re-elected.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#56 Sep 18, 2012
He might as well and start now.Why wait?
Hey Nutlover

Raleigh, NC

#57 Sep 21, 2012
luvnut wrote:
I have too much to do working & have moved so.......buh bye!
How long have you had AIDS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hCG Weight Loss Doctors in Charlotte, NC 3 hr cheryl 3
Senator Kay Hagan 12 hr Abe Lincoln 2
bggb 19 hr gest 24
Review: Furniture Medic by D & D Restoration 21 hr jordennancy23 1
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Tue Francis L 68
i lost my love. Tue mmmmmmm 3
Charlotte, N.C., mayor Patrick Cannon arrested ... (Mar '14) Tue mooksmom 13
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]