Autopsy Pending: Body of woman discovered

Full story: Charlotte.com
Friends said Tasia Lynette Boler didn't answer her phone or door Friday morning. Full Story
destiny sowell

Mooresville, NC

#1 May 29, 2007
Hey my name is detiny and im tasia's lil cousin. This was very devastating 2 me. Everyday i walk down the street in grirheights i think im bout to go see my cousin but i cant. What really hurt me is that my lil cousin ty'asia stay asking bout her mother and that hurts alot to tell her that her mom is gone in the sky with the angels. I really hate marcus for doing this to her. She did not deseve this. I love and miss u so much tasia! Luv your lil cousin destiny
destiny

Mooresville, NC

#2 Mar 7, 2008
hi im destiny tasia's lil cousin.i just wanted to sey that i love and miss her sooooooooooooooooooo much. its so hard living without you.ty'asia asks about you everyday but you already kno we holding her down for you.well its been a year since she has been gone but belive we will never forget you no matter what and neither will ty-ty.we all love and miss you continue smiling down on us "hollywood"!!!!!
Wop

Charlotte, NC

#3 Nov 5, 2012
R.i.p. Tasia! You are gone but never forgotten, Im glad i got the chance to know u, we didnt see eye to eye when we first met, but we grew on each other. I hate to say this but I use to date Marcus back n the day, who would have ever known he would be this cruel, smh....See u when I get there <3 <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Donald 60,203
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV Tue Grams 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Mon Jessica g 132
dog food Sep 29 You seen that boy 8
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Sep 29 You seen that boy 16
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 26 akita96th 237
Woman Taken From North Charlotte Parking Lot, S... (Sep '07) Sep 24 me 2
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]