Swiss vote to keep their guns at home

Swiss vote to keep their guns at home

There are 94 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Feb 13, 2011, titled Swiss vote to keep their guns at home. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

In this Jan. 13, 2011 file picture a woman passes a poster reading : Protect Family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#61 Feb 16, 2011
Swiss is a few hours travel.
Swiss is not an europena part.
Swiss is full of history.
Swiss is not a country for me to die.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#62 Feb 16, 2011
35:
42:
Carcajou wrote:
We don't have any gangbangers here, our home is brick, & our children are home schooled thru the 8th grade, and then attend a private academy for HS. I have a state trooper who lives about 5 houses down from me. We were discussing the coming attempts at total gun control. I warned him to not be on the anti-gun side or to ever attempt to disarm me. He stated he would be side by side with me fighting the oppressors. All police are not our enemies, in fact about 70% or slightly higher support the Constitution & gun ownership for all.
You missed the point. Pigs don't need to have search warrants or gun registration lists to know if you are armed or to disarm you.

&NR =1

Cologne- Germany

#64 Feb 16, 2011
Comrades.
I have no guns nor any toilet papers to wipe out my ..........

take your guns .... but please without your religious book
Carcajou

Cumberland, MD

#65 Feb 16, 2011
Tory II wrote:
35:
42:
<quoted text>You missed the point. Pigs don't need to have search warrants or gun registration lists to know if you are armed or to disarm you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-taU9d26wT4XX&NR=1
I missed no point. Your point does not apply here. The LEOs most certainly need a warrant to come into my home, and in my home they will not disarm me, ever.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#66 Feb 16, 2011
Carcajou wrote:
<quoted text>I missed no point. Your point does not apply here. The LEOs most certainly need a warrant to come into my home, and in my home they will not disarm me, ever.
You missed the point again. They'll search your home when you are away (without your knowledge and without court supervision). Cops ignore Constitutional restraints.

Local cops here know every gun I own and where they are and who I am.

The only time they obey the laws is when somone is watching them. If cops search my home, not one of my neighbors would tell me (if they seen cops do it).

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#67 Feb 16, 2011
See post 33, p. 2

I couldn't buy postage stamps today. A postal employee simply stood at the machine and kept it open.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#68 Feb 16, 2011
Carcajou

Cumberland, MD

#69 Feb 16, 2011
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the point again. They'll search your home when you are away (without your knowledge and without court supervision). Cops ignore Constitutional restraints.
Local cops here know every gun I own and where they are and who I am.
The only time they obey the laws is when somone is watching them. If cops search my home, not one of my neighbors would tell me (if they seen cops do it).
Not hardly. There are 13 of us living here. There is always someone here. Plus the neighbors on either side have large noisy dogs. You are schizo.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#70 Feb 17, 2011
Carcajou wrote:
Not hardly. There are 13 of us living here. There is always someone here. Plus the neighbors on either side have large noisy dogs. You are schizo.
Carcajou wrote:
You are schizo.
Exactly. Whenever I accuse police of illegal conduct the first thing they say is "I'm nuts" or "I must be a criminal".

When pigs tell my neighbors I'm a criminal, who do you think they believe ?

My neighbor is a pig. He has a "large noisy dog". He has always used that dog (its incessant non-stop barking) to harass me. My other neighbors are all pig lovers. There is always one of them here to watch me and help protect the pigs from me.

Amerika is now controlled by cops. Even Obama is afraid of them; remember the beer summit. Police have taught enough people the criminal justice system fails and to use the system created by pigs (the blacklisting sytem). The victims know.
Carcajou

Cumberland, MD

#71 Feb 17, 2011
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Exactly. Whenever I accuse police of illegal conduct the first thing they say is "I'm nuts" or "I must be a criminal".
When pigs tell my neighbors I'm a criminal, who do you think they believe ?
My neighbor is a pig. He has a "large noisy dog". He has always used that dog (its incessant non-stop barking) to harass me. My other neighbors are all pig lovers. There is always one of them here to watch me and help protect the pigs from me.
Amerika is now controlled by cops. Even Obama is afraid of them; remember the beer summit. Police have taught enough people the criminal justice system fails and to use the system created by pigs (the blacklisting sytem). The victims know.
You need to be committed, post haste.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#72 Feb 17, 2011
Carcajou wrote:
You need to be committed, post haste.
Yep. The easiest tactic to stop the spread of facts, deny rights, or disarm people is to say they're nuts. Easy and convenient. In the case of a gun owner, all the govt needs is to pay a mental health expert (an antigun mental health expert) to evaluate the 'accused'.

If we were able to do background checks on people who say they believe in the existence of UFO's, most likely we would learn most of them are CIA employees. To keep people from learning the truth about classified projects the CIA pretended to be UFO nuts in and around the New Mexico area (where regular test flights of secret combat aircraft were performed). So now most people will perceive a conspiracy theorist as a 'nut'.

So tell me Wolverine, do you visit a church every Sunday and worship ghosts ? Do you believe those ghosts are "holy" ?

Tell me, what happens to you after the govt certifies you to be dead ?

Do you believe there is such a thing as a "spirit".

Do you believe a higher power exists somewhere in the Universe ?

I should warn you, your answers can be used to commit you (especially if a antigun, atheist, mental expert learns your thoughts about life after death.)

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#73 Feb 17, 2011
Believing in a god is a hallucination (a symptom of psychosis).

According to Carcajou, believing the cops are harassing me or spying on me or blacklisting me equates to hallucinatory behavior. And he would know all about hallucinations ?
Carcajou

Cumberland, MD

#74 Feb 17, 2011
You are certifiably insane.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#75 Feb 17, 2011
Carcajou wrote:
You are certifiably insane.
Praise the Lord, brother.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#76 Feb 17, 2011
Ramafuchs wrote:
Forget about Guns. Swiss is a country amidst the Christian continent.
Swiss is also a country which acceptt all the criminal corrupt money.
Swiss is also a country where every third citizens wish to have a gun to protect his pathetic life
I love human Christians but not a Christian like..........
Well, guns and common sense prevailed and that's that. They want to protect themselves with guns, just like the Americans, that's their right. You wanna remain defenseless, good for you too. But everyone, including me, will refuse to follow your path of helplessness.

Cologne- Germany

#77 Feb 20, 2011
Comrade jason Storm
I am immensely pleased that you have a Weapon to protect your life while I wish to die without any guns but lot of blood in my body and tears in my eyes..
Thanks for your views sir.
I differ totally without any disrepect to your way of life.
Ramafuchs
lll

Hamilton, Canada

#78 Feb 20, 2011
Are Swiss afraid of Nazis or something?

Cologne- Germany

#79 Feb 20, 2011
Swis without Nazis bank system would have been a banal system say like ..........
I have least respect for the EU for this reason.
A young boy wish to marry a young Girl with 1000 selected guests In England on 27 April..
A old Pizza is huggling a bewictiching and tantalizing prostiture.
AS defence guy who took his well educated wife to Afganistan and face his banal DR TITLE.

Imelda marc's shoes were transported at the dark hours from maninala to Hawai.
frank

Oakland, CA

#80 Feb 20, 2011
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guns and common sense prevailed and that's that. They want to protect themselves with guns, just like the Americans, that's their right. You wanna remain defenseless, good for you too. But everyone, including me, will refuse to follow your path of helplessness.
Oh please, the Swiss keeping guns at home has absolutely nothing to do with the stupid NRA mantra of "protecting yourself" (after all any gun without ammo is useless their military issued ammo is sealed to be broken only in case of a mobilization ) but it has everything to do with the fasted possible mobilization of their militia type army!
Carcajou

Cumberland, MD

#81 Feb 20, 2011
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, the Swiss keeping guns at home has absolutely nothing to do with the stupid NRA mantra of "protecting yourself" (after all any gun without ammo is useless their military issued ammo is sealed to be broken only in case of a mobilization ) but it has everything to do with the fasted possible mobilization of their militia type army!
Your post is utter progressive bilge & wishful thinking. The Swiss regularly shoot their issued rifles using the issued ammunition, which is replaced by their government. Only a basic load is sealed for mobilization. And it is rotated on a regular schedule, with the older stuff being shot at local ranges. The Swiss in fact do keep guns for self defense & defense of their nation. I'M THE NRA, you dunce, along with
3,999,999 other free men & women, who will defend their inherent right of self defense, which the US Constitution also protects.

NO COMPROMISES WITH GUN HATERS! MOLON LABE, you retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berne, Switzerland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What climate change? (Jun '13) Sep '14 gazan 76
News Can couples really get stuck together during sex? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Inquisitive in Zu... 2
News 7 Fairytale Alpine Towns that You have to See t... (Nov '13) Nov '13 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
News Statue of Liberty reopens amid federal shutdown (Oct '13) Oct '13 TedsLiver 1
News "A Hollande presidency couldn't be any worse" (Apr '12) Jan '13 dunadd 80
News Swiss economy unexpectedly grows in first quarter (Jun '12) Jun '12 neobyzantine 2
News Swiss hold ex-SNC-Lavalin exec over fraud charges (May '12) May '12 Walter 2
More from around the web