What climate change?

Jun 26, 2013 Full story: Jamaica Observer 77

SUMMER has officially begun. Still, temperatures recorded in some European countries yesterday morning told stories of a continent that remains gripped by the cold claws of winter.

Full Story
rio

Beckenham, UK

#24 Jul 3, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
My God how I would love it for the Nazis to have shelled that Island of yours until it sunk to the bottom of the Ocean where it belongs!
Hitler was too soft with you, he let you go at Dunkirk when he should have slaughtered you all like the pigs that you are.
Your Nazi friends tried to defeat Britain, but got a good slap in the face for it.
Our Royal Air Force defeated the Luftwaffe first in 1940, and then went on to bomb the sh*t out of Germany! Britain is the only country Hitler couldn't defeat!

Hitler did his best to beat us but got a good mauling for it.
No push-over the Brits my friend!

And we are at our best our back to the wall.
alexandre

Italy

#25 Jul 10, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Nazi friends tried to defeat Britain, but got a good slap in the face for it.
Our Royal Air Force defeated the Luftwaffe first in 1940, and then went on to bomb the sh*t out of Germany! Britain is the only country Hitler couldn't defeat!
Hitler did his best to beat us but got a good mauling for it.
No push-over the Brits my friend!
And we are at our best our back to the wall.
you kind of forgot that you had the backing of the United States. Weapons, tanks, planes, you name it. Without the States, London would have been razed to the ground. Herr Hitler liked Paris, he ordered the Luftwaffe to keep the building's in the city standing. But he surely would have had no problem with razing London to the ground.

~A~

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#26 Jul 10, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Nazi friends tried to defeat Britain, but got a good slap in the face for it.
Our Royal Air Force defeated the Luftwaffe first in 1940, and then went on to bomb the sh*t out of Germany! Britain is the only country Hitler couldn't defeat!
Hitler did his best to beat us but got a good mauling for it.
No push-over the Brits my friend!
And we are at our best our back to the wall.
HAhahaaha, you are so ignorant about WW2! On your own you would have been crushed completly!

Hitler was simply stupid for hoping to form an allience with you. Even after the War started he hoped that Britain and Germany will cease hostile relations, so he never went the full way you cochroach.

You are just a bunch of gays hiding on that little island of yours, thats it.
alexandre

Italy

#27 Jul 10, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
HAhahaaha, you are so ignorant about WW2! On your own you would have been crushed completly!
Hitler was simply stupid for hoping to form an allience with you. Even after the War started he hoped that Britain and Germany will cease hostile relations, so he never went the full way you cochroach.
You are just a bunch of gays hiding on that little island of yours, thats it.
TheRealMagyar, did you know that based on the most recent statistic, England's male population is between 30 to 40% gay? It is the country with the highest gay population in the world.

~A~
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#29 Aug 23, 2013
The topic started of with climate change!! A good topic too!!!
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#31 Sep 3, 2013
Get used to the climate change!! Unless governments decide to do something about air pollution!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32 Sep 23, 2013
Paprikas wrote:
Get used to the climate change!! Unless governments decide to do something about air pollution!!!
I believe in climate change but not Global Warming which is what they used to call it before everyone noticed it was actually getting colder around the world.
rio

London, UK

#33 Sep 23, 2013
Clayton Rockwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in climate change but not Global Warming which is what they used to call it before everyone noticed it was actually getting colder around the world.
What about the ice cap melting then?

Lefties like Gore made it up to?
I-Magyar

Toronto, Canada

#34 Sep 23, 2013
How is it getting colder when polar ice caps are melting, glaciers are melting in the antarctic??? they are finding all kinds of things in Alaska and on the Alps because of the ice melting. Hungary (and most of Europe) had record breaking heat this summer!!! Fish in the Caribbean are disappearing and reappearing further north because it is too hot them.

So explain where exactly its getting colder.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#35 Sep 23, 2013
I-Magyar wrote:
So explain where exactly its getting colder.
In my fridge, when I turn down the thermostat
Paprikas

Ashburn, VA

#36 Sep 23, 2013
Because of the damage done to the ozone layer, the sun is hotter!!!
Mary joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#37 Sep 24, 2013
Carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide , methane are the reasons of global warming..
And thatis exactly polution..
So much poluted air are the main reasons of climate changes..

But we're living age of industry..everything around us is industralized...
It's faster, easier, but our planet says you've crossed the redline of polution..
And there the nature begins it's anti action..
alexandre

Athens, Greece

#38 Sep 24, 2013
It is part of human arrogance to believe that we can change our planet's climate, that we can challenge God and change the Earth that he created. It makes us feel big. Truth is.. the Earth is very big and we are very small. Whatever happens in the future is written in the last book of the Bible, Revelations, and there is nothing we can do to change it or stop it.

~A~

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#39 Sep 24, 2013
alexandre wrote:
It is part of human arrogance to believe that we can change our planet's climate, that we can challenge God and change the Earth that he created. It makes us feel big. Truth is.. the Earth is very big and we are very small. Whatever happens in the future is written in the last book of the Bible, Revelations, and there is nothing we can do to change it or stop it.
~A~
Humans print the planet whatever are your beliefs and whathever spells your old book of magic
If Sun's light could be masked, that's what the Earth would look like http://donpanic.org/IMG/TerreDeNuit.png

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#40 Sep 24, 2013
@alexandre
I bet that you don't even know how sick would be the Earth atmosphere if reduce by cold to a liquid state, it's not mentionned in the Bible

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#41 Sep 24, 2013
Sorry I did mean thick, for a help ask Mr Torricelli
rio

Beckenham, UK

#42 Sep 24, 2013
alexandre wrote:
It is part of human arrogance to believe that we can change our planet's climate,~A~
If you don't think that man-made pollution has a negative effect on climate, you have been brainwashed.

Man is the biggest threat to the planet. We constantly damage it.
alexandre

Athens, Greece

#43 Sep 24, 2013
DonPanic wrote:
@alexandre
I bet that you don't even know how sick would be the Earth atmosphere if reduce by cold to a liquid state, it's not mentionned in the Bible
what you are describing here is the book of Revelations... I went to Patmos island where it was written, in the cave where John had all his visions.. I prayed there...

~A~
CIF

Budapest, Hungary

#44 Sep 24, 2013
alexandre wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are describing here is the book of Revelations... I went to Patmos island where it was written, in the cave where John had all his visions.. I prayed there...
~A~
Ahaha...I think you won :)
I-Magyar

Toronto, Canada

#45 Sep 24, 2013
Well, even if it was written that long ago, it is happening now, and why would God, all the angels and saints want us to suffer now??

We are doing this, all the cars, planes, factories, gold mining, coal mining etc...

We need to check what we are doing, buying, using, recycle REDUCE!!!

I hope its not too late, and this earth has a few more years on her

CIF- ugye nem keso?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berne, Switzerland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can couples really get stuck together during sex? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Inquisitive in Zu... 2
7 Fairytale Alpine Towns that You have to See t... (Nov '13) Nov '13 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
Statue of Liberty reopens amid federal shutdown (Oct '13) Oct '13 TedsLiver 1
"A Hollande presidency couldn't be any worse" (Apr '12) Jan '13 dunadd 80
Swiss economy unexpectedly grows in first quarter (Jun '12) Jun '12 neobyzantine 2
Swiss hold ex-SNC-Lavalin exec over fraud charges (May '12) May '12 Walter 2
Swiss, Italian leaders to discuss tax deal (May '12) May '12 neobyzantine 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:29 pm PST