Haiti to get dictator's millions

Haiti to get dictator's millions

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Haiti to get dictator's millions. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Swiss government is ready to release 7 million Swiss francs, or about $6 million, seized from bank accounts linked to Haiti's former dictator Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier - but it won't be going back to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

I say

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2009
Does that mean the Haitian parsites will stop begging from ths U.S. for a few days, or will the corrupt "leaders" just steal the money again?
Yosemite Sam

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2009
I say wrote:
Does that mean the Haitian parsites will stop begging from ths U.S. for a few days, or will the corrupt "leaders" just steal the money again?
It just means that they'll be invading our shores on yachts, rather than rafts.
BULLFIGHTER

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Feb 17, 2009
YOU TWO IGNORANT MORONS!
SAD! CAN'T EVEN SPELL!
Yosemite Sam

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2009
BULLFIGHTER wrote:
YOU TWO IGNORANT MORONS!
SAD! CAN'T EVEN SPELL!
Caps key stuck? Don't worry, it happens even to literate people once in a while; once in a great while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berne, Switzerland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What climate change? (Jun '13) Sep '14 gazan 76
News Can couples really get stuck together during sex? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Inquisitive in Zu... 2
News 7 Fairytale Alpine Towns that You have to See t... (Nov '13) Nov '13 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
News Statue of Liberty reopens amid federal shutdown (Oct '13) Oct '13 TedsLiver 1
News "A Hollande presidency couldn't be any worse" (Apr '12) Jan '13 dunadd 80
News Swiss economy unexpectedly grows in first quarter (Jun '12) Jun '12 neobyzantine 2
News Swiss hold ex-SNC-Lavalin exec over fraud charges (May '12) May '12 Walter 2
More from around the web