Obama rewards big donors with plum jobs overseas

Nov 21, 2009 Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

He may have promised to change Washington, but President Barack Obama is continuing one of its most renowned patronage traditions: bestowing prized ambassadorships on big donors.

Full Story
Cathrina

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Nov 23, 2009
I am very thankful that Obama stood into the Marketing World for user to really know what is going in in or economy. I was sharing with my friends that areas in the Pacific Asia are doing well and look at contributions to great causes. This is what we are about making change so that our lives are to reunite after the long decades of war. Humanity is under-minded by people who chose to mislead others and that's not why God created us! In establishing my family roots, we are more than just a human being we are people of the very land we breed and grow so that our new families will live to become better survivors. Many are very negative. It's really an unfair practice because people talk to much but do not produce results. We should be thankful our President is trying his very best. Don't always point the finger on others but to look at it as a educational tool to make it better. If anyone is not already doing that, there are many excellent resources. If you need help please just ask. Children look at what we do as adults and pick up quick on the bad habits, we have to closely connect our mistakes and turn them into positive ones. No one was made a perfect person in the first place. Babies were not born with an instruction manual. It's all about Diversity, Cultural and a Hope for Change. We have to take what is given and appreciate what we already have. It takes hard work, and comittment to do that. This is what he wants the world to know. So help us bring back what we love the most. Our united country who has been taking the time to reach out with grass roots in mind and do something about it. As most say there are three types of people in this world.
Those that watch things happen
Those that make thing happen
and those that wondered what happened
Which ones are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berne, Switzerland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What climate change? (Jun '13) Sep 24 gazan 76
Can couples really get stuck together during sex? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Inquisitive in Zu... 2
7 Fairytale Alpine Towns that You have to See t... (Nov '13) Nov '13 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
Statue of Liberty reopens amid federal shutdown (Oct '13) Oct '13 TedsLiver 1
"A Hollande presidency couldn't be any worse" (Apr '12) Jan '13 dunadd 80
Swiss economy unexpectedly grows in first quarter (Jun '12) Jun '12 neobyzantine 2
Swiss hold ex-SNC-Lavalin exec over fraud charges (May '12) May '12 Walter 2

Berne, Switzerland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE