Need Everyones Help!
Denise Collins

Calgary, Canada

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Hello everyone and thank you for reading my story! My some sheer stroke of luck, my family has been picked by Homes By Avi and the Calgary Stampeders as a finalist to win a $10 000 games room makeover! Things like this just don’t happen to my family and my 4 year old son is ecstatic that he might get to meet his favorite football team, and get a new room to watch the game with his dad. The contest is up to public voting and I really need people to Like my picture ( finalist #3 on the Homes By Avi, Calgary FB page) and help me win this games room for my family! You all are wonderful whether you vote or not you read this far and I am grateful!
https://www.facebook.com/HomesbyAviCalgary #!/photo.php?fbid=231911833536 290&set=a.231911796869627. 58553.121386071255534&type =1&theater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calgary Stampeders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Als stomp on Stampeders for first season victory (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rober 1
News Grey Cup: Can Calgary Stampeders seize 7th cham... (Dec '14) Dec '14 HAMILTON WON 2
News Grey Cup fans show their colours on streets of ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Terry 1
News Roughriders give Edmonton Eskimos a rough ride ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 dave lewthwaite 1
News Pickering's Yannick Carter signs with Calgary S... (Apr '13) Apr '13 kikidistiles 1
News Another collapse sinks Riders (Aug '12) Aug '12 most interesting man 1
News Source: Calgary Stampeders lock up Canadian-bor... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Bobby B 1
More from around the web