Another collapse sinks Riders

There are 1 comment on the Aug 11, 2012, Star Phoenix story titled Another collapse sinks Riders. In it, Star Phoenix reports that:

There are more people working in Saskatchewan than ever before, but the overall unemployment rate in the province rose slightly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Phoenix.

most interesting man

Red Deer, Canada

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Richie Hall could coach minor leaguers with his bend before you break and surrender points attitude. What is with the 15 yard cushion all receivers are given? The Riders should watch how opposing defences do it....and the fire Hall...or fire him first, I really don't care. Maybe Durant could try calling for the snap a split second earlier to avoid the time count violations. Maybe, just maybe, sometime Durant as leader could try to be the first to the huddle rather than waddle out there each and every time. He could watch Calvillo and Burris and take note that they both exude urgency by running to the huddle. Only one more idea...when the running game is working it sets up the pass, but only if you then employ some play action to freeze linebackers so they won't intercept you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BC Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grey Cup fans show their colours on streets of ... Nov '14 Terry 1
News On this Day: Krazy George Leads First Crowd 'Wave' (Oct '08) Aug '14 lol 22
News Denman, Hornby island residents oppose B.C. Fer... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Des 1
News Daylight Saving Time set for Sunday (Jul '13) Jul '13 Gtown 1
News Ricky Foley chasing hometown Grey Cup with Roug... (Jun '13) Jun '13 dave shuparsky 1
News Rookie Jalil Carter practises with Toronto Argo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Former B.C. Lions player Josh Boden sentenced t... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Chimpologist 1
More from around the web