Schuylkill County ham operators stres...

Schuylkill County ham operators stress usage vital during storms, disasters

There are 3 comments on the Standard Speaker story from Jun 27, 2011, titled Schuylkill County ham operators stress usage vital during storms, disasters. In it, Standard Speaker reports that:

In an age of cell phones and iPods, the Internet and Facebook, it's easy to disregard the value of two-way radios with antennas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Standard Speaker.

Red Sky Radio

Washington, PA

#1 Jul 11, 2011
Two Way Radios have proven to be durable and reliable means of communication, used by a variety of industries from healthcare and education to transportation and construction.
www.redskyradio.com
Floyd The Butt Rapist

Pottsville, PA

#2 Jul 11, 2011
Colonel Liptok uses a ham radio to communicate with space aliens.

I use one to listen in to the microphone we planted in the "new" Skook GOP HQ in Pottsville, we taped the mic open, so it transmits 24 hours per day.

Sometimes we hear some really weird grunting coming from that location.

To listen in:

Frequency: 29.640 -
Call Sign: W3SC

Enjoy!
WAX ON WAX OFF UR MUFF

Pottsville, PA

#3 Jul 14, 2011
Floyd The Butt Rapist wrote:
I use one to listen in to the microphone we planted in the "new" Skook GOP HQ in Pottsville, we taped the mic open, so it transmits 24 hours per day.
Tonight I heard screams of playful pleasure, sounded like some gay Nazi role play session with perhaps Sternsy playing Colonel Klink and the Hankster playing the role of Sergeant Schultz.

Klink exposes himself .... Schultz says .... "I see nothing"

Gotta give them credit for their imaginations and originality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Two Way Radio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks to all of you. www.mobilecomm-ms.com (Jul '07) May '16 Ryan 3
RTLSDR Software Defined Radio (Nov '15) Nov '15 outbackradio 1
Tokmate TD50: The Two Way Radio that Beats Your... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hannahemgreat 1
News Jet-pack attraction gives visitors chance to wa... (Apr '15) May '15 Local 15
kenwood nx320 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Dayner 1
Two way radios (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gary 1
News Franklin County Looking At Probation Officer Co... (Jul '14) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web