Crime Stoppers Crime of the Week

The Eddy County Sheriff's Department, in cooperation with Crime Stoppers of Eddy County, is requesting help in solving a burglary/larceny /criminal damage to property. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JHONNY CHINGAS

Broken Arrow, OK

#62 Oct 7, 2009
LIAR DETECTOR wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Why is it fun n games when ford man continually changes his moniker BUT IF you think/AS$ume anyone else has -- like Michael, you attack that person repeatedly? Fact! I am NOT Michael. Think about it, topix is anonymous...why would I use more than this moniker? It is not worth the trouble. I stand behind what I say with this name ONLY.
I, and many others, would like to hear you explain why it is okay for ford man to constantly and undeniably change his moniker but then on countless occassions I have seen you attack others who may or may not have done that very action? Hypocrite. Do not lie and say otherwise. Anyway, if others choose to change their moniker -- let them be. As you stated on numerous occassions, "it's all just fun and viva la differences, etc". Just ignore those who you may assume are being duplicitous, I say.
you know why i change my name?? cuz i want to. you got that.. you know why 2ewo don;t tell me nothing cuz i change my name?? cuz she don;t want to. diddent you know that..
JHONNY CHINGAS

Broken Arrow, OK

#63 Oct 7, 2009
Diamond Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sense of humor? If this person is really that stupid, he should stay off the posts. If he is not stupid, and pretending to be a mexican, he is seriously degrading the mexican people. I for one would kick his a-ss if my race were represented by an embecile like that.
chinga a tu madre pendejo.
JHONNY CHINGAS

Broken Arrow, OK

#64 Oct 7, 2009
2 eyes wide open wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why but Johnny Chingas aka Ford Man just makes me laugh..Sometimes he just says things that are funny to me...
And i like how he always ends it with " ya ni chingas" (doesn't that mean like don't bug me no more) it reminds me of my brother who use to tell me, I chinga to much...(which is I bug to much right?)
You have to admitted I get meaner and more NASTY then he does... And yes I have a few I piss off but still ..
I just don't understand why he is picked on all the time he does try to talk to people but everyone is always making fun of his spelling... And that just gets him going, other wise I would like for people to try and give him a chance he does have much good to say...
I have had good conversations with him , why can't someone else do the same.. Why does it come down to him being stupid or his spelling...Its not fair.. There's a good person in him..I just know there is..
thanks. this people that try and i said try cuz they havent yet. they are all GODS chosen few they are or think they are perfect and that there S..T dont smell you know they say the skunk will never see its A.S. ya ni chingan.
JHONNY CHINGAS

Broken Arrow, OK

#65 Oct 7, 2009
Diamond Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ARE Fordman! And I thought you were going to stop being an annoying flake by changing names once a week!? See, Yani, you can't even understand generalities. You have no idea of what my post your are referring to meant do you? You really need to try to understand the syntax of what a person writes before you try to rebut, if, in fact, the text, or if you prefer, the expository passages are indeed rebuttable. If you are playing, you need to stop, it makes Mexicans look like the popularly percieved image of them being sub-verbal, barely sentient beings. If you are NOT playing, please stop posting absolute crap that has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. Please!
go to post #46 and dont say i diddent undrstand. and i amm ford man is it aginst your;e LAW????
JHONNY CHINGAS

Broken Arrow, OK

#66 Oct 7, 2009
Diamond Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ARE Fordman! And I thought you were going to stop being an annoying flake by changing names once a week!? See, Yani, you can't even understand generalities. You have no idea of what my post your are referring to meant do you? You really need to try to understand the syntax of what a person writes before you try to rebut, if, in fact, the text, or if you prefer, the expository passages are indeed rebuttable. If you are playing, you need to stop, it makes Mexicans look like the popularly percieved image of them being sub-verbal, barely sentient beings. If you are NOT playing, please stop posting absolute crap that has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. Please!
yes i am ford man. now what are you going to do about it??
Diamond Dave

Carlsbad, NM

#67 Oct 7, 2009
Pity you.
JHONNY CHINGAS

Broken Arrow, OK

#68 Oct 8, 2009
Diamond Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sense of humor? If this person is really that stupid, he should stay off the posts. If he is not stupid, and pretending to be a mexican, he is seriously degrading the mexican people. I for one would kick his a-ss if my race were represented by an embecile like that.
hell you arn;t that hot. hell NK47 can kick your;e a.ss and he is only 17yrs. old how do you like you president?? you are the embecile you are nothing but a wind bag.as for staying off the posts who is going to make me you?? LOLhahaha its people like you that think there S..T don;t smell that have to put athers down for there spelling race and mostly cuz they dou;t say what you want to here.when did GOD said you were boss?? next time you point at some one be shure you wash your;e hands.
JHONNY CHINGAS

Broken Arrow, OK

#69 Oct 8, 2009
Diamond Dave wrote:
Pity you.
ya ni la chingas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Digital Cameras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Convert mp4 to swf with mp4 to flash converter (May '12) Nov 15 mipauller 3
PDF to PowerPoint Converter Mac - Convert PDF t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wheatley 1
2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $250 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Fjallraven 1
UPDATED: Three men charged following dawn raids... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Newstalk 1
Is your Home Secure for Holidays? (Sep '13) Sep '13 kewinvilson 1
Is your home secured? (Sep '13) Sep '13 kewinvilson 1
Protection Made Simple (Sep '13) Sep '13 kewinvilson 1

Digital Cameras People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE