AT&T cell-phone service interruption ...

AT&T cell-phone service interruption brief

There are 7 comments on the Evening Sun story from Aug 21, 2008, titled AT&T cell-phone service interruption brief. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

An interruption in cellular phone service that had the York County Department of Emergency Services advising residents to make emergency calls on landlines was resolved within an hour Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Living in WM

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2008
How many times do we have to be without service? At&t is terrible. Cingular was so much better and we never had problems. Now conversations are so garbled you can barely understand what people are saying.

Since: Aug 08

CENTRAL PA

#2 Aug 21, 2008
You do realize that Cingular bought AT&T back in 2004 and changed all AT&T wireless products to the Cingular name. Now it is changed again from Cingular back to AT&T. Lots of $$ invested in marketing and name changing.
ATT bites

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Aug 22, 2008
Get YOUR ACT TOGETHER AT&T. THESE "INTERRUPTIONS" ARE HAPPENING ON A REGULAR BASIS AND QUITE FRANKLY I'M SICK OF THEM.
tammy

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Aug 22, 2008
i had good service when i first got my phone it was att then had some trouble but then they got it together under cingular but know that it has went back to att it has been terrible bad connections droped call's. can't understand people. no reception were there used to be reception what are they doing

“JC POOLPOOL”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 31, 2010
my phone says no coverage att go phone .help 94941

“JC POOLPOOL”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 31, 2010
so it is att , this bites today, 2pm conference call, now i look bad! TORT! DAMN IT!

“JC POOLPOOL”

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2010
IF I LOST 1K TODAY I WILL BE PISSED IN THE MORNING , STILL NO SERVICE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cell Phones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can I print off text messages from iPhone d... Mon Timotion 2
How to transfer HTC contacts to Samsung? (Jul '14) Sun joe1016zw 19
iPhone Photo Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos ... Sun Lora_14 2
How to Transfer SMS from Android to iPhone (Jul '14) Aug 26 abbie415 5
Freeware for iPhone Data Recovery Software to R... Aug 25 Timaox 3
Help to Recover Lost/Deleted File From iOS/Android Aug 24 werttasd 3
What do you think of new amazon fire phone Aug 21 AmazonFirePhone 1
More from around the web