Video to MP4 Converter for Mac - How to convert video to mp4 for mac users
Posted in the Camcorders Forum
Since: Jun 10
#1 Mar 14, 2012
I have ever met this kind of situation that the downloading movie could not play on my iPod touch. What's wrong with it? Finally, I found the format of the movie is not supported by it at all. Is there any method to solve this problem in an easy way?
Absolutely! With the Video Converter Ultimate for Mac, a various of multimedia files like AVI, FLV, MPG, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2 and so on can be converted to MP4 in original quality so that you can enjoy the videos on your iPod, PSP or other portable MP4 players anywhere and anytime without format limitation any more.
Key features of Video Converter Ultimate for Mac
Just ignore the type of your digital player, the Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is suitable to convert different formats between AVI to MP4, WMA to MP4, AAC to MP4, AVM2 to MP4, etc. The features are:
* Easy to use and user-friendly interface, just to drag and drop the video files to the conversion list.
* Saving more time, provides high conversion speed with remaining time on converting process.
* Compatible with a large number of portable media players like iPod, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, PSP, PSP GO, etc.
* Support various formats input and output.
* Trimming a source file by pre-setting its start time and duration to convert the expected part you want.
* You can set the customize options before or after the conversion for special requirement.
* Support merging all the files into one file after converting.
* Preview the source file during the editing or before conversion is available.
More Info: www.applemacvideoconverter.com/ultimate/
The steps of usage for Video Converter Ultimate for Mac
First of all, download the Video Converter for Mac and install it. Then follow the 3 steps below and you can convert videos to MP4 format by the videos you want instantly.
Step 1, Drag and drop the file in the conversion list
When you launch the tool, you can see the a prompt to remind you of dragging and dropping the video file at hands into the conversion list.
Step 2, Setting output format
Click the "Options" button to set the paraments for video and audio quality. After all the settings done, click "OK" to save the adjustment.
Step 3, Start conversion
Just click the "Start" button in the main interface, you can see the conversion program processing immediately with showing remaining time in the panel.
Add your comments below
|Camcorder Data Recovery-Retrieve Deleted Photos... (Feb '13)||Sep '16||rachelhot||9|
|How to convert MKV to Quicktime MOV on Mac? (Apr '11)||Apr '15||cahoriard||3|
|WW2 Behind Closed Doors: Stalin, the Nazis and ... (Jun '13)||Jun '13||American Troll||34|
|Searching for best camera for recording small (... (May '13)||May '13||Ehsan||1|
|What Is a U on a Server Cabinet? (Oct '12)||Oct '12||Rodger Hooks||1|
|Camcorders for sale (Aug '12)||Aug '12||Anonymous||1|
|How to import FLV to iMovie with FLV to iMovie ... (Mar '11)||Mar '12||healthyemily||2|
Find what you want!
Search Camcorders Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC