Videos of students having sex in clas...

Videos of students having sex in classroom being spread via phones

There are 455 comments on the The Daily Herald story from Jun 15, 2007, titled Videos of students having sex in classroom being spread via phones. In it, The Daily Herald reports that:

“We are still trying to find out who took the video, where it was taken and in which classroom”

Three videos - SP Suck I, II and III - are being transmitted via mobile phone technology Blue Tooth. via The Daily Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
videosofstudents havingsex

Maspeth, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2007
its rediculous and shocking. parents should warn there kid that sex is dangerous.especially if they did not know the person.
JohnnyB

Jackson, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2007
This story is a fake.
gost

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2007
that sounds like fun lets all do it i am
hocine

Algeria

#9 Jun 21, 2007
yes
ali

Amman, Jordan

#10 Jun 21, 2007
no comment
burhan

Mumbai, India

#11 Jun 23, 2007
videosofstudentshavingsex wrote:
its rediculous and shocking. parents should warn there kid that sex is dangerous.especially if they did not know the person.
hi
ghassan

Luxembourg

#13 Jun 25, 2007
well, it is wrong to have sex in the class room or in any public place ..they should have courses taken in school studying about sex..how to have sex and when ..where is the dangerous point...then it is wrong to have sex before marriage...anyway,parents should let there kids to have sex at home..so no pragent problem will happen ..no disease and in this way kids did what they want but in a safe way ...
ghassan

Luxembourg

#14 Jun 25, 2007
when parents tell there kids to have sex at home... and never have it ouside ..so parents can choose the other partner and teach their kids to have it in safe side ..in this way,kids will never think of have it out side home or having it without telling their parents ..
anonymos

Hollywood, FL

#17 Jun 28, 2007
girls and guys should not be having sex and ladies you don't want to get pregnant it's a big responsability excpecially if you are 11!
anonymos

Hollywood, FL

#18 Jun 28, 2007
ghassan wrote:
when parents tell there kids to have sex at home... and never have it ouside ..so parents can choose the other partner and teach their kids to have it in safe side ..in this way,kids will never think of have it out side home or having it without telling their parents ..
I agree with you but I still don't think they should be having any sex under the age of 18.
anonymos

Hollywood, FL

#19 Jun 28, 2007
angel wrote:
hey hey it's bout 11 I had my first period at 9 & in my menstrual days I had sex with a 13 year old guy in boys toilet alone at night when I was locked... If I can have sex and periods at 9 then why not at 11 ?? I would like 2 B pregnant as fast as I can & this is the modern gen so it'll think like that only, no need 2 get surprised !!
please don't get pregnant angel you won't have a life after giving birth you probably don't even know how to take care or the responsbilities there is to having a baby!!
blurghead

Pontefract, UK

#20 Jun 29, 2007
hiya
ganteng

Bandung, Indonesia

#22 Jul 5, 2007
Tom wrote:
Damned kids! Not content to simply bang their teachers, now they have to show us on video just how much casual sex they are having.
If I sound envious, it's only because I am!
that thing can be happened cause the kids read the BIBLE from PAULUS that contains a lot of adult sex story...

burn BIBLE ....burn...
no one

Jakarta, Indonesia

#23 Jul 11, 2007
wakakakaka....actually...can i get the link? i want to see it by my self first
craig_whaddon_ch eltenham

Rotherham, UK

#24 Jul 11, 2007
i love luv but sex is sumin else im mean sex is the best because it is were to genders show there true feelings and well i no cuz i got that 1 girl but then we got torn apart.i dont no if u girls have had this but when a sad song cums on do u ever think of any boy and start to feel relli emotional and well just think about if any girls r interested in going out then fell free to write here agen
bye bye
Sydney

Devils Lake, ND

#26 Jul 15, 2007
ganteng wrote:
<quoted text>
that thing can be happened cause the kids read the BIBLE from PAULUS that contains a lot of adult sex story...
burn BIBLE ....burn...
that is just wrong!
Alicia

Mount Prospect, IL

#27 Jul 22, 2007
i think that kids should be able to have sex and they don't have to hide it
sararaara

Stirling, UK

#29 Jul 24, 2007
My child had sex and hes only 12 and i found him masturbating wat do i do.
prab

Kolkata, India

#30 Jul 25, 2007
hi i want sex with u my no 09811944566
lol

The Gap, Australia

#33 Jul 26, 2007
hell yeah burn the bible
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Samsung forecasts 60% fall in profit (Oct '14) 4 hr zoo 31
News NSA tap targeted Harman? (Apr '09) 4 hr such an ally 3
News Best Buy posts higher profit, better online and... Tue Suezanne 1
News Traders Sell Verizon Communications Inc. Tue Suezanne 3
Why are there so many PRINTERS going offline ????? Tue Suezanne 8
News Three in four Brits fear being without mobile p... Aug 18 Stuart 5
News Sony says to sell battery business to Murata Ma... Aug 12 Ainu 2
More from around the web