Land Securities lands another big Wal...

Land Securities lands another big Walkie-Talkie tenant

There are 1 comment on the This Is London story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Land Securities lands another big Walkie-Talkie tenant. In it, This Is London reports that:

Property giant Land Securities secured another major tenant for its Walkie-Talkie skyscraper today as chief executive Rob Noel hailed a buoyant London market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Is London.

billshields

Tooele, UT

#1 Jan 25, 2013
You'd think that these ( http://www.longrangewalkietalkieandradios.com ) long range walkie talkies would stop causing so much trouble. I guess some people just abuse the power that they have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Text Messaging Feeds Lodi Shooting Rumor (Apr '08) Sep 21 Friend of Kate 37
News Source: Opie & Anthony contract negotiations st... (Sep '10) Sep 21 MilliBotany 2
News Clash of the TV titans: will China win the pixe... Sep 18 Ainu 3
News Utah Community Leaves Fake Packages on Doorstep... (Dec '15) Sep 18 Sam Sung Smoke S... 7
How to Recover Deleted data from Samsung Tablet... (Dec '15) Sep 18 Sam Sung Smoke Si... 4
TAX the RICH _ MORE ! Sep 18 TAX REFORMS NEEDE... 1
News Samsung forecasts 60% fall in profit (Oct '14) Sep 18 VikasThakur 36
More from around the web