Nat'l Org. for Marriage Slams T-Mobil...

Nat'l Org. for Marriage Slams T-Mobile's Marriage Equality Support

There are 28 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Nat'l Org. for Marriage Slams T-Mobile's Marriage Equality Support. In it, EDGE reports that:

The nation's principal anti-gay marriage organization is urging its supporters who use T-Mobile to cancel their accounts because of the cell phone company's support for marriage equality in Washington State, On Top Magazine reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 12, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
was pissed off at T-Mobile.
I had one fall off my car only to see the next driver run over it. lol

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#22 Sep 12, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.......
Can you prove any of your assertions are true or even offer ANY evidence at all that they are true ?

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#23 Sep 12, 2012
Could NOM and the rest of the anti-gay folks just boycott air? I mean air clearly supports Gays and Lesbians and if they stop breathing.......life would be so much easier!!!!

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#24 Sep 12, 2012
When is SCOTUS spposed ot make a decision as to whether they will hear teh Prop. 8 case ?

(I'm betting they will decide that they won't hear it).

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#25 Sep 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I had one fall off my car only to see the next driver run over it. lol
Nearly all my celfones I've bought over the years I've bought used on ebay. I've probably owned 5 of them altogether, always one at a time.

I bought on ebay a Samsung Intercept smartfone about a year ago used (my first smartfone ever), and paid less than $99 for it. It's one of teh BEST things I ever bought, works perfectly and always has, is cosmetically great even though it was bought used, and I NEVER leave home without it.

Plus, my service is only $25 a month thru Virgin Mobile, and that includes unlimited text (I text A LOT), web and email.

One of teh best things I ever bouught in my life and cheap.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#26 Sep 13, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I quite T-Mobile and deliberately ran over my celfone with my car I hated them so much. I lived in Suffolk County on Long Iisland in the Town Of Brookhaven which is NOT "the sticks", and i couldn't call someone 15 miles away in the Town Of Smithtown, cuz T-Mobile's celfone service was so bad.
I switched to Virgin Mobile and have never had a problem. I have a Samsung Intercept smartfone, and I get charged a flat $25/month for unlimited text, web, and all the other stuff.
What happened to Whitestone all this time you said you moved from Queens? huh Sarah! or this another one of you're flip-flops I'd call you Mitt, but honey you just haven't got the balls, if you catch my drift. Oh and sweetie do sober up before you post this looks like a 10 year old's text message......

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#27 Sep 13, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove any of your assertions are true or even offer ANY evidence at all that they are true ?
You post the same drivel under mulitple names. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who you are; you're as obvious as your buddy David Moore from Pekin IL. And you seem to have the same penchant for children.....
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#28 Sep 15, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
my name's not danielp.
Suuuuuure it's not! Oh BTW, sorry you've forgotten how to use the Caps key.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JPD: Expensive headphones swiped, 2 arrested Jul 24 Tonya 7
News Tougher distracted driving law to take effect i... Jul 24 Anonymous 1
News He'll Always Be Elvis: Remembering the 'King' 4... Jul 23 Black Hair Dye 3
News New Hinds, MCLA Holding Workshop On Public Tran... Jul 10 Cops are Degenerates 2
News Brown Sugar Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today Jul 6 Black Rage 1
News This Independence Day, Free Yourself from Body ... Jul 2 Humanspirit 1
What is your favorite pocketable kit by far ? Jun 27 pattersonlyy 1
More from around the web