Brickyard hopes rest with Briscoe

Brickyard hopes rest with Briscoe

There are 1 comment on the www.theage.com.au story from May 24, 2008, titled Brickyard hopes rest with Briscoe. In it, www.theage.com.au reports that:

AUSTRALIA'S Ryan Briscoe has given himself a huge chance to win the 92nd Indianapolis 500 qualifying for his first front-row start.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theage.com.au.

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 May 24, 2008
I'm really impressed with Briscoe if he can just hold on and finish he'd get a top 10 for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Will Power Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Power wins in Sonoma after late Dixon penalty (Aug '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 1
News After three runner-ups, Will Power ready to win... (Jan '13) Jan '13 TexasRaider 1
News Hunter-Reay charges to first IndyCar title (Sep '12) Sep '12 Will fan 2
News Motorsports Roundup: Power controls Baltimore (Sep '12) Sep '12 TexasRaider 1
News IndyCar suffering through slumping TV ratings (Apr '12) Aug '12 Jim Stengel 3
News Drivers hope changes end Penske's Sonoma reign (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 3
News Grand Prix Notebook: Rahal-Andretti Fued After ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 F1 Funatic 1
More from around the web