Downey man thrown from motorcycle, killed

Justin Wilson already had guaranteed himself a spot on the front row for today's Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Champ Car World Series main event, thanks to winning the provisional pole in Friday's first day ... Full Story
yibs

Long Beach, CA

#1 Apr 20, 2008
Maybe he went to the grand prix, and got some ideas. People never learn.
Commentor

Arcadia, CA

#2 Apr 20, 2008
Condolences to the family.
Moranda Samayoa

Valencia, CA

#3 Apr 21, 2008
yibs wrote:
Maybe he went to the grand prix, and got some ideas. People never learn.
Your stupid!! Your Ignorant!! I'm apalled by your stupid comment....has it ever occurred to that mayb when he was riding that he ran something over or something like a rock could of hit a tire; did that ever come to your closed minded head oh wait i just said close minded....exactly!!! The news leaves out alot of things in detail for the respect for families you moran!!!
steve aka pizza man

Chino, CA

#4 Apr 21, 2008
Rest in peace Mike. We'll all live for the memories and i know im going to take all the good you ever brought and use it to better myself. No one can replace you and until that day i see you, stay up and make sure to have the place poppin when we all come through.
nicole

Newport Coast, CA

#5 Apr 21, 2008
rest in peace mikey..
CoWorkerCollegeP eerFriend

Valencia, CA

#6 Apr 21, 2008
You keep rock'n for us...He was an awesome Young Boy he was always happy and filled with the most awesome enthusiasm haha he was always smiling :) and mike now you dont have to be afraid of speech class anymore :( you maybe gone physically but the memories you left will always stay alive :)
tricia from downey

El Monte, CA

#7 Apr 21, 2008
R.I.P. micheal wie will all miss u so very much.....
Jessica

Beverly Hills, CA

#8 Apr 22, 2008
RIP Little Mikey, Cindy, Rick, Chucks and your BF Geo will always have you in there hearts. We'll miss you and like Ricky said, he'll ride for you until the end.
Jesse AkA c-NoTe

AOL

#9 Apr 29, 2008
R.I.P big dawg. you dont even know ho much i miss you. you will always be in my heart. and dont trip ill stay repping c block and that ajc. no stress big dawg.
What the

Huntington Beach, CA

#10 Apr 29, 2008
Jesse AkA c-NoTe wrote:
R.I.P big dawg. you dont even know ho much i miss you. you will always be in my heart. and dont trip ill stay repping c block and that ajc. no stress big dawg.
"repping c block"??

Was this dead kid a filthy gang member? Why are people talking like gang trash on this thread?
Jesse AkA c-NoTe

AOL

#11 May 14, 2008
no u stupid dumbass if u dont know shit dont say shit
Geo

Norwalk, CA

#12 Oct 7, 2008
wutz crakin fat boy...damn man its been a while homie since we kickred but i know u still always by my side like u always were...damn homie i still cant believe ur gone..its different now cuz i dont got no one 2 always b kicking it with me like u always did...this passed friday emily and me could of gone with u 2 heaven cuz u know we crashed on the 605 foo...i was fuckin scared u know cuz i didnt want anythng happening but i still wanted 2 c u dog...but thank god and u mike thatu guys were with us and we came out walking...but fuck man u dont know how much i miss homie...u know how we use 2 party and pound them 40s like they were soda n shit...DA BEER BONG WUUUUUT!...lol...that shit did some damage huh...well u know i go visite u were u lay in peace after school and just stare at ur tombstone where ur grad pic is...reminds me if that day cuz we couldnt believe we graduating...well fat boy i gotta for right now but u will always remain in my heart and above me and i know ur looking out for me...so take care and i cant wait to c u again so we could kick it and make some more memories...miss u homie...BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND TILL THE END!!....
aquaintance

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2008
i had michael for a class or two in high school. no one ever had anything bad to say about him. we always said hi to each other walking down the hall ways. im mourning for the family and my prayers go out to all that are impacted by this tragic loss. it makes me sick to think that we'll never have our paths cross to say hi again. Im praying for you all. Michael you will be missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newman/Haas Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
May 8 Wrap (May '09) May '09 lbraupach 1
Paul Newman had strong links with Long Beach Gr... (Sep '08) Sep '08 andrew from chicago 7
IndyCar's Justin Wilson aims to repeat 2006 vic... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Lets go racing 1
Newman Racing Helmet. Is it real??? (Jan '07) Jun '08 marco bardelli 4
Newman/Haas/Lanigan IndyCar Team Racing At 'Home' (May '08) May '08 Yep 1
Police: Newman-Haas chief mechanic dies followi... (May '08) May '08 CNW 32
For Sale: Used Champ cars (Apr '08) Apr '08 MarcoGreco 3
More from around the web