Fatal crash: V8 Supercar driver dies ...

Fatal crash: V8 Supercar driver dies in Adelaide hospital.

There are 2 comments on the The Sydney Morning Herald story from Feb 25, 2008, titled Fatal crash: V8 Supercar driver dies in Adelaide hospital.. In it, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that:

“Firstly our thoughts and sympathies go to Ashley's family and friends, particularly his wife Casey and two children and parents Alan and Maree”

V8 Supercar driver Ashley Cooper has passed away in an Adelaide hospital today. Photo: AAP The Confederation of Australian Motor Sport confirmed V8 Supercar driver Ashley Cooper passed away in Royal Adelaide ... via The Sydney Morning Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sydney Morning Herald.

david

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 2, 2008
SO SORRY. GOD SPEED ASHLEY GOD SPEED.
david

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 2, 2008
SO SORRY ,GOD SPEED ASHLEY GO SPEED. VAYA CON DIOS MY FRIEND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katherine Legge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Record-tying 4 women in the field for Indy 500 (May '13) May '13 Jorge 3
News Ralf Barely Beats DTM Ladies, But Just About No... (Apr '08) May '08 Da nugget of doom 7
News De Silvestro Becomes Second Woman to Win in Atl... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Lets go racing 1
News Simona De Silvestro gets first win in Atlantic ... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Lets go racing 1
News Forsythe tabs Martinez for Long Beach drive (Apr '08) Apr '08 Andrew 2
News INDYCAR: Castroneves fastest on Friday in St. P... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Lets go racing 1
News IRL IndyCar: Another Former Champ Car Team and ... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Lets go racing 1
More from around the web