Tracy searches desperately for IRL ride

Tracy searches desperately for IRL ride

There are 84 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Tracy searches desperately for IRL ride. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Curt Cavin & Steve Ballard Two weeks have passed since U.S. open-wheel racing unified and Paul Tracy still isn't part of an Indy Racing League team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Road Atl

Kissimmee, FL

#85 Oct 29, 2008
Stohr Cars North America Announces American Road Race of Champions Program

Alpharetta, GA (September 29, 2008): Stohr Cars North America and Firehouse Subs team up to campaign in the 2008 American Road Race of Champions on November 08 at Road Atlanta in Braselton, GA.

Driving the Stohr F1000 formula car is current Grand Am veteran and long time professional driver Shane Lewis. Shane has competed throughout the world in all major styles of sports car racing including Daytona Prototype, LMP, GT, and production-based cars. Shane has competed in over twenty of the world’s most famous endurance races, including: 24 Hours of LeMans, 24 Hours of Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring, and Petit LeMans. Shane is looking forward to his first drive in the new small-displacement formula car concept currently competing in the Sports Car Club of America’s Formula B class. The cars are capable of speeds upwards of 145mph with engines revving over 13,000 rpm.“Getting the opportunity to drive for Stohr Cars North America and having an unbelievable sponsor like Firehouse Subs on board, this event can only be a success,” says Lewis.“Not only do I get to race what I believe is the best chassis in the class, I get to represent a company that makes the best subs and sandwiches anywhere. I am truly looking forward to putting this car up front and celebrating with a Firehouse Sub.”
tracy fan

AOL

#86 Dec 20, 2008
irl has lost a whole bunch of viewers and i think THE THRIL FROM WEST HILL ( PAUL TRACY ) would bring some of the people back . without him i know i will not watch . irl is a total joke right now . just think of tracy on the track with that bitch danica patrick ? like paul says " if you see me behind you , you better get out of the way ! " . IRL ARE YOU LISTENING ?
Joseph Niagara

Kingston, Canada

#87 Dec 26, 2008
I think that Paul tracy brings excitement and trill to racing his views and out spoken personality is an asset to the Indy racing. Paul tracy controversy and his willing to tell it like it is comments have brought millions of people to follow him even if they are not fans but just to see what the fool would do next at the track. Tracy has millions of fans that he can bring back to IndyCar and i'm one of them. All these new drivers that are field in the IndyCar i have no idea who they are and i don't think they have what it takes like Tracy, and all the clasic drivers from back in the day just before the two parted ways.

I think that the IRL needs to listen and look like Vince Macman said he needs the hulkster back to help the sport grow because Hulk made it what it is today and Vince now's that.

IRL you need to do the same. You need Tracy and He needs you
Ron Shields

Toronto, Canada

#88 Dec 31, 2008
Paul
No bullshit
Just go drive, and do what we all want to see, The Trill From West Hill go to race. Don't listen to the bull
Ron Shields

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Coyne Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's go racing (May '14) May '14 mandy 1
@CurlingRacer: Hope that the rumors are true th... (Mar '10) Mar '10 goodlookin 1
News Watkins Glen: Dale Coyne IRL IndyCar Race Recap... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Lets go racing 1
News Injured Indy 500 crewman released from hospital (May '08) May '08 Orwell 1
News Injured Indy 500 crewman released from hospital (May '08) May '08 Lets go racing 3
News Drivers expect unification to end feuding (Apr '08) Apr '08 ripow 1
News Indycar second day testing Rahal hits wall (Mar '08) Mar '08 Ski 6
More from around the web