Penske's Porsche pulls off Sebring upset

Penske's Porsche pulls off Sebring upset

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 16, 2008, titled Penske's Porsche pulls off Sebring upset. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

For the first time in 20 years, Porsche is celebrating an overall victory in Saturday's 12 Hours of Sebring endurance race at Sebring International Raceway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

beachbum

Grand Bay, AL

#1 Mar 19, 2008
Great racing, same old strange folks in the infield. I am 70 years old and guage my health by walking completely around the track every year, looking at all the red-neck women. I made it again this year, so I will show up next year if I am still on this side of the grass. I sure wish some more GT1 cars would come to play with the corvettes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Fernandez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Grand Prix running on star power (Apr '10) Apr '10 Lew Gordon 1
News route 66 (Oct '09) Oct '09 aCD55 1
News New Acura prototype gets first win (Apr '09) Apr '09 CriTic YoU 3
News 12 Hours of Sebring: Scott Dixon grabs the pole... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Yep 1
News Dixon, Franchitti Turn Fast Laps On Final Day (Jan '09) Jan '09 Lets go racing 1
News De Ferran ready to starting racing again (May '08) May '08 Vitor 2
More from around the web