Indy race car driver Castroneves acquitted of most charges in t...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

In this Monday, March 2, 2009 file photo, Helio Castroneves, right, of Brazil, accompanied by his sister Katiucia, talks to reporters outside federal court in Miami.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 117 of117
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Stan Doffish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

The Truth Detector wrote:
Ski...You are so right on. Stan Doffish has an agenda. The problem that he has with it, no one really cares. Penske knew from the moment of inception that CART was only a bluff. What he didn't count on was the major ace-in-the-hole that Tony George holds. Penske couldn't stay away from Indy for very long. The Indianapolis 500 Motor Speedway is a pretty big chip in the poker pot of auto racing. You think? That crowd of Grand Prix snobs is going to come to the same conclusion. Wait and see!
There's so many factual and historical errors in your post as to make it completely nonsensical.
'Ski' can go take a flying crapwagon to the face too for all I care, what a moron.

Too bad for you children that nothing will ever unsuck Tony George's farce pretending to be racing. Nothing. It is total garbage, the sooner it and he disappear forever, the better off the world will be.

I heard Shelio almost did get crippled there today, backed it into a wall so hard he busted the steering wheel off with his head or something. Lol. He'll be in a motorized chair hissing like Sam Schmidt before long.
The Truth Detector

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Stan Doffish..."Completely nonsensical"? See if you can contradict anything I posted with facts. You have a real problem with your own angst regarding Helio and Tony George. Maybe if you place a paper-bag over your head and slowly breathe, it would help. I'd like to see a picture of that!
Paulo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

It shocks me the racist coments made about Helio Castroneves or people of latin descent. Helis is a law abiding foreign national who has made the Usa his home and lives by the rules of this country.To all you haters and bigots. He WAS ACUITTED!!!!!!!!!! NOT GUILTY of violating the laws of this country
Sum Yung Guy

Homeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

As my friend Nigel in Australia once told me, " Never trust a fart ".
County

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Paulo wrote:
It shocks me the racist coments made about Helio Castroneves or people of latin descent. Helis is a law abiding foreign national who has made the Usa his home and lives by the rules of this country.To all you haters and bigots. He WAS ACUITTED!!!!!!!!!! NOT GUILTY of violating the laws of this country
When will you ignorant people learn that you are an ethnic group and NOT a race? There are 3 races: African (black), Caucasian (white), and Mongoloid (Asian and Native Indian). Latinos are either one of the 3 above or a combination of 2 of those.
Uh Oh

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Gee, how could you find him guilty? The head of the IRS, Geitner, did not pay his taxes either until he was caught. I would never have found him guilty. Why do people have to go through the governments traps like this, especially if the government did nothing to earn this money in the first place. How many Indy car races has the government win? Unreal.
Stuff the IRS

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

I sincerely hope and pray that he cheated the IRS out of millions. Every American is duty bound to cheat the IRS. Tax cheats are heros. Geithner showed the way for us. Cheat, cheat and cheat some more. It's patriotic!
Joe the Plumber

Homeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Stan Doffish wrote:
<quoted text>
There's so many factual and historical errors in your post as to make it completely nonsensical.
'Ski' can go take a flying crapwagon to the face too for all I care, what a moron.
Too bad for you children that nothing will ever unsuck Tony George's farce pretending to be racing. Nothing. It is total garbage, the sooner it and he disappear forever, the better off the world will be.
I heard Shelio almost did get crippled there today, backed it into a wall so hard he busted the steering wheel off with his head or something. Lol. He'll be in a motorized chair hissing like Sam Schmidt before long.
The lurker never has anything of value to say. He just spouts his hate filled blather until his mom yells down to the basement and tells him to shut off the computer.
Come out of the dark Stan and join the real world. The CCWS is over. Let it die in dignity.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

The Truth Detector wrote:
Stan Doffish..."Completely nonsensical"? See if you can contradict anything I posted with facts. You have a real problem with your own angst regarding Helio and Tony George. Maybe if you place a paper-bag over your head and slowly breathe, it would help. I'd like to see a picture of that!
Stan would have to dump his collection of mouse poo out of the paper bag first...we all know that won't happen. Besides his blow up doll with the three openings, his mouse turd collection is his most prized possession.
Stating the Obvious

Makawao, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

County wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you ignorant people learn that you are an ethnic group and NOT a race? There are 3 races: African (black), Caucasian (white), and Mongoloid (Asian and Native Indian). Latinos are either one of the 3 above or a combination of 2 of those.
I don't recall seeing anyone calling Latino a race?
County

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Stating the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall seeing anyone calling Latino a race?
They were calling people racist which refers to race. They should have stated that some people are prejuidice against Latinos or Hispanics.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

County wrote:
<quoted text>
They were calling people racist which refers to race. They should have stated that some people are prejuidice against Latinos or Hispanics.
Is someone who drives a race car a racist???
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Is someone who drives a race car a racist???
funny
By By IRS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

All of you ignorant people out there who think he "got away with something" need to STOP! Think! Research! and you will realize this man and Mr. Black just won a major case against the biggest crime and ponzi scheme ever committed to any people on the plant in your behalf. The IRS and the tax code of this country are absolutely unconstitutional. Start using your heads and the internet to your advantage America...dooms day is coming if these people and the IRS are not stopped...

“beware false patriotism! ”

Since: Jun 09

sea to shining sea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

How right you are Yea biggies...
Yea BiGgiEs wrote:
I am glad to see that people are winning against this hocus pocus agency namely the "irs". I for one don't recall ever entering in an agreement or contractual obligations with such organization agreeing to surrended over 25% of my income for my whole life. Can someone provide me a copy of the document that I signed agreeing to such? The "irs" is nonsense. We would be richer people if we werent strong armed and bullied into responding to these people on an annual basis. Not to mention the hours of uncompensated time to prepare what they demand to be compliant. I can't be bothered. They have 10 years to collect... come collect from me if you so desire and you will spend more on a jury trial...

“beware false patriotism! ”

Since: Jun 09

sea to shining sea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

You are a weak person Thank You and part of the problem not the solution to the rape and pillage of this great nation and the hard working citizenry. The government came after this guy and he WON! Your stance on this is like knowing the person next door is a true law breaker like a rapist or child molester (which is a prefect analogy to the bankers, politicians and IRS who perpetuate this CRIME against us) but because it means taking a stand and taking action you say nothing about it...shame on you!
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>
I file my taxes because I don't want to bother with the hastle - even though there is no law that requires US citizens to file such information - the courts will interpet as it sees fit. People have won against the IRS - but to what price. Why even bother? The goveernment will come after you.
The good news is eventually we all leave this form we are presently in and as the saying goes the only things in "this" life that are certain is death and taxes. Unfortunately, very few bother to ask or look into what happens in the next "life". Feel very sorry for our government officials, like all of us, they will meet their Conscious after leaving this incarnation and then .... the scales of JUSTICE do balance out and the meek shall inherit the earth. This is the Law of the Universe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 117 of117
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••