Auto Racing Capsules: Patrick optimis...

Auto Racing Capsules: Patrick optimistic despite poor IndyCar start

There are 6 comments on the The Brownsville Herald story from Mar 16, 2010, titled Auto Racing Capsules: Patrick optimistic despite poor IndyCar start. In it, The Brownsville Herald reports that:

Danica Patrick is confident things will soon start going her way again. She finished 15th at the inaugural Sao Paulo Indy 300 on Sunday, her opening race of the IndyCar season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brownsville Herald.

MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2010
Hang in there, Danica, that's twice as good as you finished any race in NASCAR.
Joe

Richmond, VA

#2 Mar 16, 2010
MISSU3 wrote:
Hang in there, Danica, that's twice as good as you finished any race in NASCAR.
Thats a hatefull comment
Jay

Durham, NH

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a hatefull comment
Not really. She was second-to-last of the drivers who weren't wrecked. Maybe 15th sounds OK when you have a field of 43...not when you have a field of 24.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Trumbull, CT

#4 Mar 16, 2010
Danica is the female version of Jr; all hype, nothing to back it up on the track!
pennrandy

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Apr 18, 2010
Danica and Milka making out would make them both more money than their drving ever would. I'd pay $100 to watch that on cable any day, but why would I want to watch either of them doing something they will never do well; race cars. Racing is for men. Women don't have the stamina, nerves or reflexes for it. Men will always win except in fluky situations like Japan where no major men were racing and Danica still struggled to win that, her one and only career victory.
booyaa

Dallas, TX

#6 Apr 18, 2010
Wow typical man..danica is a good driver. You scared if she gets the right tools she'll beat the boys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CART Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simon Pagenaud puts Honda on pole for Saturday ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Harvick wins controversial Montreal Busch race (Aug '07) May '14 Douglas Kenney 46
News Pagenaud tops speed chart at strange Indy practice (May '14) May '14 wichita-rick 2
News Action Express Corvette fastest in 12 Hours of ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Berkely Hendrix 1
News Grand Prix of Baltimore faces schedule shift in... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Inner Harbor Merc... 1
News Power wins in Sonoma after late Dixon penalty (Aug '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 1
News Cubs Rally Past Pirates (Jun '13) Jun '13 Alton Simms 1
More from around the web