Auto Racing Capsules: Patrick optimistic despite poor IndyCar start

Mar 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brownsville Herald

Danica Patrick is confident things will soon start going her way again. She finished 15th at the inaugural Sao Paulo Indy 300 on Sunday, her opening race of the IndyCar season.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2010
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Hang in there, Danica, that's twice as good as you finished any race in NASCAR.
Joe

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

MISSU3 wrote:
Hang in there, Danica, that's twice as good as you finished any race in NASCAR.
Thats a hatefull comment
Jay

Durham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a hatefull comment
Not really. She was second-to-last of the drivers who weren't wrecked. Maybe 15th sounds OK when you have a field of 43...not when you have a field of 24.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Danica is the female version of Jr; all hype, nothing to back it up on the track!
pennrandy

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Danica and Milka making out would make them both more money than their drving ever would. I'd pay $100 to watch that on cable any day, but why would I want to watch either of them doing something they will never do well; race cars. Racing is for men. Women don't have the stamina, nerves or reflexes for it. Men will always win except in fluky situations like Japan where no major men were racing and Danica still struggled to win that, her one and only career victory.
booyaa

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Wow typical man..danica is a good driver. You scared if she gets the right tools she'll beat the boys?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••