Ottawa, provinces ready to face off on pensions

Dec 18, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Globe and Mail

Ottawa, provinces ready to face off on pensions Finance Minister Jim Flaherty Reuters Current system isn't broken, Flaherty says as B.C. and Alberta ramp up pressure to supplement CPP with their own new systems David Ebner and Janet McFarland Whitehorse and Toronto - From Friday's Globe and Mail Published on Thursday, Dec.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2009
Reality is

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

ice gang

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

So, whats the scoop ? are we ALL to get the same pensions as Government employees? wouldn't that be nice, or are they going to increase the CPP by $2.45 per month? remember the gov't stopped us from contributing more to our RRSP's so they amount to nothing near a Government pension, we will wait and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton book describes Canadian glimpse of peri... Jun '14 paul shykora ARTs 2
...canadian..white... May '14 ARTs shykora paul 1
Whitehorse welcomes Chinese Year of the Horse (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ying 1
Brian L. MacDonald Appointed to the Historic Si... (Feb '14) Feb '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
...POLITICAL..Parties....spy (Oct '13) Nov '13 SHYKORA PAUL arts 2
Smoke sacred blue lotus ESP flowers with mariju... (Sep '13) Sep '13 SacredBlueLotus 1
Use sacred blue lotus tincture to develop psych... (Sep '13) Sep '13 SacredBlueLotus 1

Search the Yukon Forum:
•••