Should the Yukon become an independan...

Should the Yukon become an independant country ?

Posted in the Yukon Forum

Columbo

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 19, 2012
I want the Yukon to become an independant country with it's own Army Navy etc...
Columbo

Toronto, Canada

#2 Oct 19, 2012
First order of the day would be to renegotiate the Yukon/Alaska border.

I want to move the border a bit west to Mount-Huxley and then south to Icy-Bay along the coastline to Yakutat-Bay.

The Yukon needs a port on the Pacific Ocean.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#3 Nov 1, 2012
..NO..But a Sea-Port..would do ,here...eh..
Columbo

Toronto, Canada

#4 Nov 5, 2012
The Yukon needs a Sea-Port on the Pacific Ocean.
----------
At-least let's renegotiate the southern part of the Yukon/Alaska border so that it's moved a bit west to Mount-Huxley and then south to Icy-Bay along the coastline to the surrounding shores of Yakutat-Bay and also just south of that bay.

If you like you can google on google-maps the word/s "Mount-Huxley", "Icy-Bay" and "Yakutat-Bay" to get a better perspective of what I'm talking about.

The Yukon needs a Sea-Port to the Pacific Ocean !!

----------

Please cut and paste the above in this post and e-mail it to the Premier of Yukon:

[email protected]
Columbo

Toronto, Canada

#5 Nov 5, 2012
I would like to add to the above post that we can renegotiate that stretch of land with Alaska and in return for that coastline give Alaska the same amount of land they give us in the area towards the Arctic-Circle on the Yukon/Alaska border.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does Northern Canada need a university? Jul '15 Medewiwin 1
News Rifles, cocaine and cash seized in Whitehorse raid Apr '15 Lola 1
News Haiti quake's effects still felt by Canadians o... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jennifer 1
News Whitehorse curbside recycling group reports spi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Oymyakon Russia 1
News Land of Giant Animals (Dec '14) Dec '14 Snag 1
News Stephen Harper blasted for remarks on missing a... (Aug '14) Nov '14 TheScotsman 27
News Harper's disrespect for the Supreme Court harms... (Sep '14) Sep '14 chugs are POS 4
More from around the web