Yukoner reports loss of heat on more ...

Yukoner reports loss of heat on more Greyhound bus trips

There are 3 comments on the CBC story from Jan 6, 2009, titled Yukoner reports loss of heat on more Greyhound bus trips. In it, CBC reports that:

The mother of a Greyhound bus passenger travelling between the Yukon and northern British Columbia said her daughter endured two bus trips without heat during the holidays, similar to another frigid trip ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC.

Fort Nelson

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 6, 2009
Related Topix: Yukon, Canada, Whitehorse, YT, British Columbia, Dawson Creek, BC, Fort St John, BC
gotyukon fever

Lethbridge, Canada

#3 Apr 29, 2009
I will gladly curl up with your daughter inside my four seasons bag on her next greyhound trip...
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 Apr 29, 2009
WELL.....Beloved GREYHOUND Bus People/Folks.....????.eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yukon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MMIWG inquiry delays community visits until fal... (May '17) May '17 Idiot Child 1
News 'We are not going to be silent': Canadian women... (Jan '17) May '17 watching livonia 45
News Ontario opens support centres for families of m... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Crawford 1
News William and Kate face up to culinary challenge ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Let em eat Cake eh 1
News The grandiose - but failed - 1960s plan by an O... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Plus 1
News Homeless Yukon man remembers his one-way bus ti... (Mar '16) Mar '16 BRAD Nail in the ... 1
News Stephen Harper blasted for remarks on missing a... (Aug '14) Dec '15 Chug Norris - Judge 28
More from around the web