Sarah Palin's Canadian health care link has critics sick

Jun 25, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canada.com

A weekend admission by former Alaskan governor and U.S. vice-presidential hopeful Sarah Palin over her family's use of the Canadian health care system while growing up in Alaska has critics of the outspoken hockey mom crying foul online.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Florida Conservative

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 25, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

So what how is this even a story . Oh thats correct its easy to distort and use to attack Sarah.

She was a child had no input and her parents at the time due to lack of doctors in Alaska opted to use the Candian system this was in the 60s and Sarah now knows better .
Sandra

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dou you suppose Sarah enjoys anal sex? She would look pretty hot if she did, now that shes got new breasts.
Florida Conservative

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 29, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Sandra wrote:
Dou you suppose Sarah enjoys anal sex? She would look pretty hot if she did, now that shes got new breasts.
Spoken like the true liberal that you are as this is what liberals consider debating and important things..
Sandra

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My dear fellow, I'm afraid your retort reaks of retrosexuality. Do you by chance watch the Lawrence Welk show religiously, or are you just not aware of Sarah's boob job? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/09/sara...
mauricecanada

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi,
You can try this :
http://www.compas24.ca
There you can find all for Canada. I hope it's util.
Maurice Perreira
Researcher

Harker Heights, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

CALGARY — A weekend admission by former Alaskan governor and U.S. vice-presidential hopeful Sarah Palin over her family’s use of the Canadian health care system while growing up in Alaska has critics of the outspoken hockey mom crying foul online.

“My first five years of life we spent in Skagway, Alaska, right there by Whitehorse,” Palin said during a speech in Calgary on Saturday.

“Believe it or not — this was in the ‘60s — we used to hustle on over the border for health care that we would receive in Whitehorse. I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little kid accident thing and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn’t that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting health care from Canada."
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 17, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Researcher wrote:
CALGARY — A weekend admission by former Alaskan governor and U.S. vice-presidential hopeful Sarah Palin over her family’s use of the Canadian health care system while growing up in Alaska has critics of the outspoken hockey mom crying foul online.
“My first five years of life we spent in Skagway, Alaska, right there by Whitehorse,” Palin said during a speech in Calgary on Saturday.
“Believe it or not — this was in the ‘60s — we used to hustle on over the border for health care that we would receive in Whitehorse. I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little kid accident thing and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn’t that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting health care from Canada."
...WOW...VOW!!!...Most interesting....eh..
she is a loser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

go home sarah. move to canada, eh?
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 14, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

she is a loser wrote:
go home sarah. move to canada, eh?
..YES..YETH..You's are the --Loser name....eh..
booboo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

paul shykora ARTs wrote:
<quoted text>..YES..YETH..You's are the --Loser name....eh..
What do you know? You're a Canadian, eh? Stay hooooom please, eh (hole)!!
american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 16, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

anything that has to do with the united states government don't trust them espically if they are linked to the fda.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 17, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

booboo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know? You're a Canadian, eh? Stay hooooom please, eh (hole)!!
..VHAT??....HAAaaaaaa..ha....y ada u...eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yukon Discussions

Search the Yukon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Whitehorse welcomes Chinese Year of the Horse Feb '14 Ying 1
Brian L. MacDonald Appointed to the Historic Si... Feb '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
...POLITICAL..Parties....spy Nov '13 SHYKORA PAUL arts 2
Smoke sacred blue lotus ESP flowers with mariju... (Sep '13) Sep '13 SacredBlueLotus 1
Use sacred blue lotus tincture to develop psych... (Sep '13) Sep '13 SacredBlueLotus 1
Stephen Harper heads northward again - with sta... (Aug '13) Aug '13 paul SHYKORA arts 2
Harper must acknowledge 'horrors' of experiment... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dorothy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••