She doesnt want to sign the divorce p...

She doesnt want to sign the divorce paper

Posted in the Yellowknife Forum


San Juan, Philippines

#1 May 15, 2013
Hi my bf has a proble he is sill married but separated for almost more than 2 years and he wants to divorce her. But the wife dont want to cooperate. She told him that shes not gonna give that to him. He doesnt love the wife anymore and their kids are in the right age and has their own life now and he gave all his support and obligation to them when they were living with him. The question is Is it possible for him to get the divorce even the wife dont sign the papers. I also want to add that she will sign the papers but my bf needs to give all his money personal and business money to her and nothing will left to him even if he work and get his divorce already he needs to give his salary if nt no divorce. She wants his life b miserable. Can he do anything about this? Now he is living in the city and the wife lives in nwt. The marriage hapn in yk. Is it pssible for him to get the divorce? If yes how long? And how ill he do it? Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yellowknife Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Bring drums': Boushie support rallies planned ... Feb 10 Meso Hohni 1
News 'Caesar' cocktail catches on among Canadians Jan 24 Good Comment above 3
News Ice road between Yellowknife and Dettah to come... Jan '18 Baffinland 1
Wild Arctic Char Nov '17 Dave 2
News Arctic Muslims don't make light of extreme Rama... (Jun '17) Jun '17 yehoshooah adam 3
Yellowknife Music Thread (Oct '12) May '17 Musikologist 13
News Meet the newest members of the RCMP police dog ... (May '17) May '17 Michael 1
More from around the web