same sex marriage
Heather

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 21, 2009
why all the outrage? Christ came on this earth to teach us how to love our fellow man and not to judge. Why have we all got the need to judge and hurt our fellowman? Not one of us should be spending our time doing anything other than trying to learn to live in peace worldwide. We are all created equal..what small minds.
Shari

Truro, Canada

#2 Jun 10, 2011
I agree with the post by Heather.I was created by God, and when he created me he did so, choosing to make me gay.Trust me when I say that NO-ONE in their right mind would ever choose to be gay by choice! I mean would you want to be the topic of rumors, and gossip? Or perhaps the butt of jokes? Or maybe you would like to lose your family and friends because you have '' come out of the closet''. I know how many of things feel because I have had them happen to me, and many of my friends. Love is love, and doesn't matter whether it is between a man and a woman, or a same sexed couple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wolfville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Regional (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
Wolfville Wetland Threatened (May '14) May '14 Concerned 1
News Canada's greatest unknown writer (May '14) May '14 goody gumdrop or ... 1
News Art scene July 2 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Crow____ 2
News N.S. teen pleads for help with mental health is... (Feb '12) Jul '13 Anonymous 2
News Canadian painter Alex Colville dies (Jul '13) Jul '13 Babs12 2
News Cruiser Nov. 6 (Nov '12) Nov '12 Don 1
More from around the web