Today's aboriginal elders -- with the...

Today's aboriginal elders -- with their links to the past -- are forging an environmental future

There are 2 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Nov 17, 2012, titled Today's aboriginal elders -- with their links to the past -- are forging an environmental future. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

Heidi Cook from Grand Rapids Cree Nation meets with Australian aboriginal conservation management officials Damien Williams, Daniel Oades and Phillip McCarthy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

Idiot Child

Powell River, Canada

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Anything the natives dream up costs the taxpayers millions.Our government is always eager to throw money at these parasites just to shut them up.
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Idiot Child wrote:
Anything the natives dream up costs the taxpayers millions.Our government is always eager to throw money at these parasites just to shut them up.
Fuggoff eh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnipeg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Your Hooker Nibbles At Superstore! 3 hr Portuguese Whori 1
Winnipeg: Canada's worst city!!! (Nov '07) 3 hr Protesters CAN WORK 2,596
any one remember NFL bust Rod Hill? (Mar '12) 4 hr Karen 143
UNIONS to be FOOKED out of COLLECTIVE BARGAINING ! 5 hr All Manitobans 5
RAUL CASTRO's Wife RUTH Leaves Him " Ruth-less " ! 10 hr Moniker Lewd-Inski 1
PILASTER to TAKE HUGE SALARY CUT ! Leads By Exa... 12 hr FILMON PILASTER I... 1
Worst Car Dealership Experiences - Winnipeg (bu... (Nov '14) 12 hr Minnie Appolis Dr... 34
102.3 Clear FM Bonus Points (May '13) 22 hr Marjorie 5,228
More from around the web