Winnipeg's best side

Feb 10, 2013 Full story: The Winnipeg Free Press 6

Rather than a favourite spot, I'm more taken with a look, or a particular vista, of our city.

Full Story
Litter Peg

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Brady Road landfill. Says we are wastefull pigs.
Benny

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Feb 11, 2013
What do you suggest that we do with our garbage then?
Tyy

Edmonton, Canada

#3 Feb 11, 2013
River Heights/Corydon Aveune/Cresentwood. Wolseley gets an honorable mention.
Litter Peg

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Benny wrote:
What do you suggest that we do with our garbage then?
Recycle a lot of it instead of burying it. The worst dumpers are construction and home owners that cut cost and solve problems by dumping. Some will drive past Salvation Army, Goodwill and Value Village to dump useable things. Others while at the dump drive past the metal pile where its recycled, and dump in general garbage where it sits forever.
JOHN Q PUBLIC

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Litter Peg wrote:
<quoted text> Recycle a lot of it instead of burying it. The worst dumpers are construction and home owners that cut cost and solve problems by dumping. Some will drive past Salvation Army, Goodwill and Value Village to dump useable things. Others while at the dump drive past the metal pile where its recycled, and dump in general garbage where it sits forever.
I've been out there and saw the same. The $$$$ that just gets buried cause its easier that doing the work.
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 May 1, 2013
da peg is a good rez eh I like mainstreet cause deres a welfare ofice an places to eat free. sumtimes I find butts that I roll into zigzags

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnipeg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate mail sent to Tina Fontaine's family a samp... 4 hr Winnipegger 4
Manitoba reserves the worst in Canada 10 hr Super Bowl Weekend 5
Arrest in daytime robbery 19 hr on_point 5
92 CITI FM Bonus Codes (May '13) Fri Marjorieb 3,078
102.3 Clear FM Bonus Points (May '13) Fri Marjorieb 2,553
Bowman welcomes ideas to end racism Fri NO PROBLEM 9
Winnipeg vs Calgary (Jan '08) Jan 29 Anonymous Cubed 549
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:59 am PST