top ten reasons america is better than canada

Posted in the Winnipeg Forum

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Apr 3, 2008
number 10--we actually have a space program. number 9--we have ten times as many people. number 8--all the best canadians live here, not in canada. number 7--we have the NFL, canada has the CFL. number 6--we have new york, los angeles and miami; canada has toronto, montreal and vancouver. number 5--we're not jealous of canadians; canadians are jealous of us. number 4--we can kick canada's ass any time we want to. number 3--we have a better climate. number 2--we have hotter women and better beaches. and the number 1 reason america is better than canada--WE'RE NOT CANADA.

Judged:

53

36

31

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forrester

Canada

#2 Apr 3, 2008
hattiesburg american wrote:
number 10--we actually have a space program. number 9--we have ten times as many people. number 8--all the best canadians live here, not in canada. number 7--we have the NFL, canada has the CFL. number 6--we have new york, los angeles and miami; canada has toronto, montreal and vancouver. number 5--we're not jealous of canadians; canadians are jealous of us. number 4--we can kick canada's ass any time we want to. number 3--we have a better climate. number 2--we have hotter women and better beaches. and the number 1 reason america is better than canada--WE'RE NOT CANADA.
Look at all the rankings conducted outside North America, they all rank Canada better than the U.S. The U.N every year ranks Canada in the top 5, U.S is #10. Mercer from London ranks Canadian cities much higher than U.S cities. Vancouver gets ranked in the top 3 (on earth) every year.

Canada has less crime, a better public education system, better healthcare (check the report from Yale or Harvard), cleaner air, nicer people, and currently a better economy. We also do not have the biggest moron running our country. We also are not wasting money on a stupid war in the Middle East (not to the extent of the U.S).

Dude, the facts currently are in favor of Canada. Do a little research, go back to school you might become more informed

Judged:

33

29

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John C

Canada

#3 Apr 3, 2008
hattiesburg american wrote:
number 10--we actually have a space program. number 9--we have ten times as many people. number 8--all the best canadians live here, not in canada. number 7--we have the NFL, canada has the CFL. number 6--we have new york, los angeles and miami; canada has toronto, montreal and vancouver. number 5--we're not jealous of canadians; canadians are jealous of us. number 4--we can kick canada's ass any time we want to. number 3--we have a better climate. number 2--we have hotter women and better beaches. and the number 1 reason america is better than canada--WE'RE NOT CANADA.
Why Canada is better than the U.S:

1) Lower crime
2) Cleaner environment
3) Better overall healthcare system
4) Friendlier more giving people
5) Less poverty
6) No George W. Bush
7) Less racial tension
8) Better economy (currently)
9) More natural resources for its population
10)Better public education system (Canadians do
better on your SAT scores)
11)Quality of life indicator- U.N etc rank Canada
better
12) stronger housing market
13) Less money wasted on an unnecessary war.

If this was 8 or 10 years I may have agreed. With your economy, housing market, wars, and Bush I think that Canada has the upper hand now. Explain why our dollar is about par with yours?

Judged:

25

19

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#4 Apr 3, 2008
i'm no fan of dumbass bush or the stupid war in iraq. like 65 percent of americans, i don't like bush, but the indusputuble fact remains america is just a better country. you've got all these canadian snowbirds coming down here to mississippi to golf in the dead of winter and escape all that goddamn cold and you sure as hell can't do that in canada. i'll be the first to admit that a lot of americans are dumbasses but the fact remains america is the better country.

Judged:

29

22

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
johnC

Canada

#5 Apr 3, 2008
hattiesburg american wrote:
i'm no fan of dumbass bush or the stupid war in iraq. like 65 percent of americans, i don't like bush, but the indusputuble fact remains america is just a better country. you've got all these canadian snowbirds coming down here to mississippi to golf in the dead of winter and escape all that goddamn cold and you sure as hell can't do that in canada. i'll be the first to admit that a lot of americans are dumbasses but the fact remains america is the better country.
That is your opinion. The evidence and objective surveys give Canada the advantage. The U.S is more powerful, but does not have the quality of life that Canada enjoys. The U.S has really gone downhill since 9/11. Show me some hard data compiled by a poll conducted outside the U.S that proves your point. Like I said look at the HDI rankings by the UN and ratings of cities by Mercer. Both of these side with Canada and I know there is more. Most of your 10 points are total biased opinion with no evidence to support it. "better looking women"-That is hard to objectively prove. I'd say Canadian women are better because there is not the level of obesity in Canada that there is in the U.S. Heavy women are not all that attractive. Your assertions here are all based off opinions with no substance. I am backing up my belief, I think that you can't.

Judged:

14

14

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
smithy

Canada

#6 Apr 3, 2008
hattiesburg american wrote:
number 10--we actually have a space program. number 9--we have ten times as many people. number 8--all the best canadians live here, not in canada. number 7--we have the NFL, canada has the CFL. number 6--we have new york, los angeles and miami; canada has toronto, montreal and vancouver. number 5--we're not jealous of canadians; canadians are jealous of us. number 4--we can kick canada's ass any time we want to. number 3--we have a better climate. number 2--we have hotter women and better beaches. and the number 1 reason america is better than canada--WE'RE NOT CANADA.
You are probably basing your remarks after only visiting Winnipeg. Judge Canada after visiting Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, or Victoria those are the best cities. Winnipeg is Canada's armpit and is the laughing stock of the country.
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Apr 3, 2008
ah, well, opionions are like asses--everybody's got one. canada's a great country with some great, talented people. it's just not as great as the united states. basing which country is better on silly computer rankings is nonesense. canada has one-tenth the u.s.'s population, so naturally you're not going to have as much shit to deal with as us.

Judged:

16

15

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JohnC

Canada

#8 Apr 4, 2008
hattiesburg american wrote:
ah, well, opionions are like asses--everybody's got one. canada's a great country with some great, talented people. it's just not as great as the united states. basing which country is better on silly computer rankings is nonesense. canada has one-tenth the u.s.'s population, so naturally you're not going to have as much shit to deal with as us.
Like I say, you keep saying how the U.S is better, but you have not come up with any intelligent reason's to back up your claim. "better looking women" is just silly and unprovable. I made an intelligent case, you have not thus far. again, I ask you -Where's your proof?

Judged:

12

11

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Apr 10, 2008
go to any american beach, club or modeling agency and you'll find that american women are not just hotter than canadian women, they're probably the hottest women in the world, period. i've seen canadian shows like ed the sock puppet amd they had scantily clad women on there but none of the women were as hot as american girls. shit, they had a wet t-shirt segment and they didn't do it in canada, the girls featured were american girls and it was in georgia. ask your fellow canadians who visit or live here or come and see for yourself. there are some attractive canadian women but none as attractive as angelina jolie, jessics alba, jessica biel, beyonce, scarlett johhanson ect. hell, that ashley dupree girl is hotter than any canadian actress, singer or model i've ever seen. there's my ''proof.''

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
People

Winkler, Canada

#10 Apr 10, 2008
The most attractive people are not from America or Canada. How about those European, Asian and African women. Not that is attractive. Just look at Imam and Heidi Klum, neither North American, and very beautiful.
People

Winkler, Canada

#11 Apr 10, 2008
Sorry I meant to say Now that is attractive. It should be Now not Not.
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Apr 10, 2008
jim carey, one of the biggest canadian stars, decided to become an american citizen. that should tell you something right there.
mike

Sudbury, Canada

#13 Apr 10, 2008
it tells me that all the money he makes comes from the american film industry.

It's funny that you are on here bragging and that you live in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. One of the scuzziest towns in the scuzziest state in all of the US.
JohnC

Canada

#14 Apr 10, 2008
hattiesburg american wrote:
jim carey, one of the biggest canadian stars, decided to become an american citizen. that should tell you something right there.
That does not prove anything. For one thing Jim Carrey has dual citizenship that means he is still a Canadian citizen. Jim Carrey is one in a billion as far as wealth and when your that rich you want to pay less tax. Also his life is in Hollywood.
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#15 Apr 10, 2008
gee, sport, you live in ''sudbury canada'' so you must not have too much to look foward to. and what jim carrey's getting american citizenship proves is that america is indeed better than canada.
mike

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#16 Apr 10, 2008
then again i didn't go onto some other forum and starting bragging about hometown, a hometown in which most americans wouldn't even want to move to. I didn't know they got internet yet in the trailer park. How did you pull that off?
GilbertC

Canada

#18 Apr 10, 2008
hattiesburg american wrote:
gee, sport, you live in ''sudbury canada'' so you must not have too much to look foward to. and what jim carrey's getting american citizenship proves is that america is indeed better than canada.
Ex-president Bill Clinton said that about 75% of American's would do better in Canada. The U.S is only better for the upper class or super rich-like Jim Carrey. Ask teachers in the U.S how happy they are. Some start at about $20,000 in some states. In Canada You can't find a teaching job under $43,000 a year- some make almost $100K.

What are you bragging about? You live in a hellhole in the trailer trash state. Even Winnipeg is not as bad as the shithole you live in. That is saying alot!!!!
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#19 Apr 10, 2008
this is the last i'm going to comment on this subject. as for the question of american women being hotter than canadian women, just google ''anne hathaway topless.'' that should end that right there. and we have both a lot of canadians and mexicans in mississippi. both canada and mexico have something in common--they're both inferior to the united states. canada is just a little less inferior. you don't have canadians waiting outside home depot to be hired as day laborers. no, we like our inferior mexicans to mow our lawns and clean our houses and our inferior canadians to play hockey and entertain us.
mike

Sudbury, Canada

#20 Apr 10, 2008
wow, you need a hug from your mommy or daddy. You have some serious issues that you need to work through. Good luck with that.
hattiesburg american

Hattiesburg, MS

#22 Apr 17, 2008
actually i'm an atheist, anti-war, open-minded, college-educated native californian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnipeg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedestrian hit at Portage Avenue 13 hr Mamabear47 9
I Wanna Open Tim Hortons Fri Sanjay Singh 17
'God is punishing Canada' (Aug '08) Dec 25 SANJAY SINGH 84
Cutting violence, building trust Dec 25 VACCINE SPECTRUM ... 4
Christmas says God is with us Dec 25 whiteGods 4
92 CITI FM Bonus Codes (May '13) Dec 25 heyoldman 2,950
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... Dec 25 Medewiwin 8
Winnipeg: Canada's worst city!!! (Nov '07) Dec 18 Eric 2,276
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:32 pm PST