26 arrested in Manitoba drug bust

26 arrested in Manitoba drug bust

There are 9 comments on the CANOE story from Oct 21, 2009, titled 26 arrested in Manitoba drug bust. In it, CANOE reports that:

Twenty-six people have been arrested and more than $350,000 in drugs and cash seized after police dismantled what a spokesman calls a high-level drug-trafficking network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CANOE.

Meso Hohni

#1 Oct 21, 2009
In the town of Port Hardy drug dealing is a cottage industry.I have moved here 30 years ago and the dealers that were around then are still at it .Just a week ago I seen a dealer strolling away from his suppliers house with a baggie if cocaine in his hand for the whole world to see.The police here are probably the most useless in Canada.The rumor is that only the worst from Regina are sent here.I do not do drugs and I can name at least 20 dealers in this place.No one gets busted.

Since: May 08

#2 Nov 24, 2009
Port Hardy Hey? Good to know were your from racist Pig!
cree plight

Cross Lake, Canada

#4 Nov 26, 2009
meso''bro ...rats are the worst type of person
that one can know,,,,,port Hardy..headsup

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Dec 3, 2009
wow calling him racist for no reason is so ignorant. its assumptions like that that propagate racism. assuming the worst in people makes them subconsciously think the worst of you. you pice of shit boggin
ojibway hater

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Dec 3, 2009
Go back to the reserve.
Ex Jet

Britton, MI

#7 Dec 9, 2009

Gimme a standard and a cigret anawass.
ande comber

Vancouver, Canada

#8 Dec 17, 2009
what goes around comes around rats ,,,, god hates rats and goofs allike ....poeple should just mind there own bizznezz

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Jan 2, 2010
that's terrible

now theres less drugs on the street

Meso Hohni

#10 Jan 9, 2010
ojibway wrote:
Port Hardy Hey? Good to know were your from racist Pig!
Isn't this a classic example of the pot calling the kettles ass black.You are the most hostile hateful person that posts on Topix.The rest of you druggies are just stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnipeg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
102.3 Clear FM Bonus Points (May '13) 52 min macandcheese 5,066
News Retired police officer writing new book about T... 1 hr Appalled 6
NDP FECKLESS FIVE ! Where are they Now ? 5 hr Greg Selinger - L... 2
News Tiny homes' popularity surging while municipal ... 5 hr Hydro VP of Power... 3
HYDRO TRUTH has Always Been There ! highway391n... 5 hr Hydro VP of TwinO... 6
Manitoba Tenants should go to the Residential t... (Mar '09) 5 hr Brain Bowman - Mayor 119
News Israeli filmmaker shows genocide through the ey... 5 hr You Have NO Argum... 81
More from around the web