Sam

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 1, 2008
oh wait.. it's posted already :-(

My bad.

Since: Jul 08

Camp Coiner

#2 Aug 1, 2008
wonder if the bus driver was the first one to run out of the bus...

...the driver is partly responsible for the safety of the passengers, Greyhound will pay big time for this incident...

...ridership will no doubt be effected by this...

...what's up with Canada?
starfire

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 1, 2008
I read that the police had a standoff and talked the man out. Well that was a stupid solution. WTF use your guns! Now the good taxpayers of Canada will have to pay for this stupid idiots trial.
The True North

Malaysia

#4 Aug 1, 2008
I wonder if this guy was among the trash immigrants that have flooded Canada in the past 20-30 years?
You used to never hear about crime in Canada. Now it is commonplace, due the baggage that some of these "new immigrants" have brought with them.
A lot of the new people are very good citizens, but something is wrong about the immigration screening that has gone on.
the Man in Question

New York, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2008
I wonder if they have this on video. I'm, sure Greyhound has video cameras on all their buses for insurance reasons?
AMD869

Cedar Lake, IN

#6 Aug 1, 2008
I can't wait for the day people in general decide an eye for an eye is the best solution for sick f*cks like this guy. Take his ass out right then and there. Why should hard working people have to pay for this jag to sit in prison? He should've been dead before he even got off the bus.
Redneck

Aylmer, Canada

#7 Aug 1, 2008
What ever happened to a helping hand, you cant tell me that all the spinless men on that bus couldnt over take this SOB. What an embarracement to the Canadian people. I live in Ontario, and I would hope if something like that ever happend here ther would still be some real men out there to help, I sure as hell know I would
Josh

Thunder Bay, Canada

#8 Aug 1, 2008
That guy should burn in hell for what he did to a poor inocent man
justice

Rocky Mount, NC

#9 Aug 1, 2008
The man should have never left that bus alive . 25 cent would have took care of him now the tax payers will have to . my prayers are with the family of the young man .
amber

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2008
why would someone do such a cruel thing to someone. Don't these people realize they're taking something from someone that they can't get back? Do they not care?
adam

Ottawa, Canada

#11 Aug 1, 2008
agreed to all, except the bus driver comment. The bus driver keeps everyone safe by driving the bus, not running to the BACK of the bus when some lunatic, animal does something like this. The bus driver kept the guy in the bus when he could have taken out many more. It's easy to say that you 'would' have done something, but the real thing is something different.
mark wash state usa

Spokane, WA

#12 Aug 1, 2008
This guy will get a public defender that will come up with some story that he was teased as a child, or some ridiculous other story and he will get life in prison when he should get the eat penalty. If this was my son I would go crazy thinking of what this animal did and I could pull the switch myself
Jimmy

Prince Albert, Canada

#13 Aug 1, 2008
I like the comment from the REDNECK guy who said why didn't anyone help him I guess this Ontario guy is pretty thug and witnesses alot of this sort of thing...Im pretty sure most normal people first reaction is to panic and get the hell off the bus then after gathering your thoughts get back on. Also I would be sueing greyhound thats something no one should have to witness
Jan

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Aug 1, 2008
Having lived in Manitoba for 18 years now (Far too long!) I have to say I'm not too surprised. What is with people from here I still can't understand. They seem to have to offend others, insult, play childish head games, and just behave like rude jerks. One develops a thick skin after living here for a while. The racism is incredible and incredibly acceptable in Winterpeg. I would have to say that this man from Edmonton was probably so offended he just lost it. Sorry, but that would be my first guess. Most jump on the old 'bandwagon' without thinking and say he is psychotic . I think he was probably fed up with the friendly manitoba' head game trip and lost it.
Speaking for real

Decatur, GA

#15 Aug 1, 2008
Yeah, right redneck, I bet you would have done somegthing, you would have ran off that bus like everyone else...
Stop trying to analizing what you would have done if you have never been there...
As always talk is cheap, just pray that you'll never have this happen to you in your life time!!!!
Speaking for real

Decatur, GA

#16 Aug 1, 2008
and sorry for the miss spelled word...
In Disbelief

Canada

#17 Aug 1, 2008
Jan wrote:
Having lived in Manitoba for 18 years now (Far too long!) I have to say I'm not too surprised. What is with people from here I still can't understand. They seem to have to offend others, insult, play childish head games, and just behave like rude jerks. One develops a thick skin after living here for a while. The racism is incredible and incredibly acceptable in Winterpeg. I would have to say that this man from Edmonton was probably so offended he just lost it. Sorry, but that would be my first guess. Most jump on the old 'bandwagon' without thinking and say he is psychotic . I think he was probably fed up with the friendly manitoba' head game trip and lost it.
Since you cut and pasted this ridiculous comment in multiple forums, I too will copy and paste my original response. Using the horrible death of an innocent man (brought upon him by a man who is NOT from Manitoba) to justify your hate of Manitoba is inexcusable...

Are you seriously using that horrific murder to make a point about how much you think Manitoba sucks?!

Have you read anything about this story at all?

The murderer (who is not from Manitoba) got on the bus in Brandon and randomly killed an innocent person who did absolutely nothing to deserve it. The victim was sleeping on the god-damned bus!!! And he got stabbed, decapitated, and apparently cannibalized!

I seriously can't believe you are rationalizing this man's heinous acts by essentially saying, "He probably thought Manitoba sucked, and I think Manitoba sucks, too. Therefore I understand his actions".

You have brought Manitoba/Winnipeg hate-mongering to an incredible, incomprehensible, and vile new level.

Your comments are offensive and counter-productive in every sense of the word.

Did you get any satisfaction from attempting to justify the victim's horrendous death?

God help us.
Tammy

Prince Albert, Canada

#18 Aug 2, 2008
So is this considered a hate crime?
kyle

Bowie, MD

#20 Aug 3, 2008
Sam wrote:
oh wait.. it's posted already :-(
My bad.
why dident all the men just get them guy
Mikey

Hamilton, Canada

#21 Aug 4, 2008
The killing was commited by an asian guy... Asian people these days, especially fathers (not all, just some), thinks that they can control their family until the day he die. When the family makes a disagreement and proved him wrong, he smashes everything in the house and forces his family to do stuff his way or else. Sometimes, he even wants to kill a family member or anyone else that has to do with the problem that made him angry in the first place. He then acts like a total idiot and realizes that there is no one that he can kill because they left him, and kills someone else that completely innocent. Some asian fathers believe in the rule that father rules all sooo much that they can do these stuff. Thinking about it pisses me off so much that I wanted kill myself (but I won't :P).

My friend's dad is one of these people, but he did not kill anyone yet. Though he kept saying he's going crazy and even said that guy in the news about the greyhound reminded him of himself.

What a total idiot! I am also an asian and is ashamed that there are people in this world that are like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnipeg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preserve Indigenous residential schools as site... 1 hr Geronimo 2017 40
White devils should pay reparations and go back... 1 hr Geronimo 2017 11
News Missing woman had warrant for her arrest, prote... 1 hr Geronimo 2017 3
Out of Control Indians on Buses 2 hr LVPD is Incompetent 12
News Changes made to MMIW inquiry so it can hear fro... 6 hr Mick Jagger 1
Free Press Crucifies Cop To Suck Up To Indians 18 hr Geronimo 2017 15
Manitoba Tenants should go to the Residential t... (Mar '09) 18 hr LVPD is Incompetent 138
More from around the web