Supervised injection site needed for ...

Supervised injection site needed for drug users in Manitoba: Canadian ...

There are 9 comments on the CBC News story from Apr 17, 2018, titled Supervised injection site needed for drug users in Manitoba: Canadian .... In it, CBC News reports that:

The report from the Canadian Mental Health Association says that while several provinces have opened supervised consumption sites, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, the Atlantic provinces and northern territories still don't have any. Supervised injection sites help prevent overdoses and reduce the number of stray needles left lying on streets, a report from the Canadian Mental Health Association says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

pip

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Apr 18, 2018
See ....
You just find a vein here ...
That's it ...
Shoot the Moon ..
yeah ...
Feel the Rush ?
NOW you are a full-flushed ADDICT !
We showed you how ..
Now go out and find more dope !
Captain Obvious

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Apr 18, 2018
or how about a site where we inject the chugs/boggins/breeds/nates with a bullet in the head ? i say head because not much to splatter. small cleanup crew. whatta ya think ?
PILASTER a PILLPUSHER

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Apr 19, 2018
Supervised injection site needed for drug users in Manitoba: Canadian ...!

I am a conservative back-bencher.
I am on the bench on Jarvis.
It is'nt in my conservative policy hand-book very clearly.
It is there ..
but ...
I Just Don't Get It !... I AM after all ... a Conservative.
Supervise Me for Chris's Sakes !
Wait ...
I see a Flash-Light over there towards the River !
Lemme See ...
WHOAH !.... Shirt that hurts !

( Splash )
Ken

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Apr 19, 2018
Captain Obvious wrote:
or how about a site where we inject the chugs/boggins/breeds/nates with a bullet in the head ? i say head because not much to splatter. small cleanup crew. whatta ya think ?
You mean Crapton Oblivious dog
Shamed

Canada

#7 Apr 19, 2018
We should introduce David to fentanyl or carphentanyl. He would be dead by June.
Selkirk Carp-festival

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Apr 21, 2018
Shamed wrote:
We should introduce David to fentanyl or carphentanyl.
He would be dead by June.
David does not want to meet you or your two friends.
Joefromwpg

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Apr 23, 2018
Dinners On Me wrote:
<quoted text>

The diet on The Rez and when they decide to change it up and move to the city:
chips, pop, macaroni, balogna, ice cream, candy, pizza, deep-fried chicken, burgers and fries from anywhere. Tons of sugar is consumed on The Rez as it is in the city too. Seldom do you hear of many "families" preparing a well-balanced meal even once each day ie: roast, potatoes, other veg., salad and so on

Best of luck getting them to change their diet(s), it'll be a real struggle
Nice try Peter. You really wanted to post your usual racist speech and was able to hold back.
Ken

Winnipeg, Canada

#20 Apr 27, 2018
Whites Galore wrote:
<quoted text>

Racist scum. You'll always be down in the gutter and you deserve to stay there. The "white man" controls it all baby, you get what you get because we dole it out and you beg for more. It doesn't matter how much you get, it's all wasted anyway. More and more every year in Child Tax Benefits yet your children are raised in a dirty and unsafe environment. Under fed, priorities gone all to sh it and evidence of losers are what you see on cheque day. Rather than buy groceries and cook some good quality meals, it's all spent at fast food places, taxis taken everywhere including picking up the illicit drugs, trips to the vendors mere blocks away and within walking distance. Heaven forbid you get a little healthy and perhaps shed a few pounds though. The Welfare system is overloaded with your people, leave the reservation and arrive in Winnipeg with only one goal in mind, to scam, scam, scam and then scam some more. The only thing your type is due, is more diabetes, more dysfunction on the rez, popping out more children you will never take care of. All facts above are easily verifiable but why bother, your fantasy world won't allow for reality to sink in. Here's a thought though, why are YOU working for someone when you should aspire to be an owner but continue on being a poser anyway, chump.
Screw you Peter Ross/ chugs etc
the truth

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Apr 27, 2018
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>

Screw you Peter Ross/ chugs etc
yet again, the truth huts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnipeg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KEEP PORTAGE and MAIN CLOSED ! 12 hr Blankity blank 6
News F.A.N. Newsletter Oct 17 PISS POOR FLOURIDES 1
Trudeau Syrians Funding Meth Crisis Oct 17 Pete oFile - Cons... 4
News Canada Makes Marijuana Legal, and a National Ex... Oct 17 HydroDebt 50Billi... 1
Why Are Topics Not Clickable? Oct 17 HydroDebt 50Billi... 3
WAB KINEW to WIN PREMIERSHIP of MANITOBA ! Oct 17 WAB KINEW FAN CLUB 9
News Peguis First Nation a partner in what may be Ma... Oct 17 Gourd Steaves Ent... 2