First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Winnipeg, Canada

#48 Jul 6, 2014
Canadian Couple 2013 wrote:
@ Curious - from Toronto Canada,----- we host guests from out of town, so, next time you come for a visit, send us a note and we may be able to accommodate your visit in a way that's more mutual than simply saving hotel fees!! ;)
I wanna spend the night :)
Logan

Winnipeg, Canada

#49 Sep 1, 2014
How the great and mighty Aquarius has fallen. It has now been completely overrun by Filipinos, who have an irrational need to validate their existence by trying to hook up with hot white boys that have absolutely no interest in them. Half of them are in drag because that is the only possible way they can get laid. Others have to persuade their prey by offering them incentive (money, weed, paid rooms etc.). They are desperate, aggressive, can't take 'no' for an answer and incapable of accepting rejection like a sane person. Some of them are just downright creepy, standing in place and staring at some poor guy trying to get changed into his tower/clothes or constantly stalking guys who are clearly ignoring them. They are also obnoxiously loud, talking in Tagalog to each other like they own the place, not caring that they are in Canada or surrounded by English speakers. Rude!!!!

As a result of this, sadly, all the hot, attractive men (of any race) have stopped going to Aquarius. Now all you'll find is said Filipinos, deluded old men who insist on walking around naked and homeless drug addicts who solicit people for phone chargers and cigarettes. Aside from this rabble, the place is pretty much dead most of time and even the weekends are not nearly as busy as it was years ago. Welcome to Aquarius!!
Chuga are POS

Winnipeg, Canada

#50 Sep 1, 2014
Logan wrote:
How the great and mighty Aquarius has fallen. It has now been completely overrun by Filipinos, who have an irrational need to validate their existence by trying to hook up with hot white boys that have absolutely no interest in them. Half of them are in drag because that is the only possible way they can get laid. Others have to persuade their prey by offering them incentive (money, weed, paid rooms etc.). They are desperate, aggressive, can't take 'no' for an answer and incapable of accepting rejection like a sane person. Some of them are just downright creepy, standing in place and staring at some poor guy trying to get changed into his tower/clothes or constantly stalking guys who are clearly ignoring them. They are also obnoxiously loud, talking in Tagalog to each other like they own the place, not caring that they are in Canada or surrounded by English speakers. Rude!!!!
As a result of this, sadly, all the hot, attractive men (of any race) have stopped going to Aquarius. Now all you'll find is said Filipinos, deluded old men who insist on walking around naked and homeless drug addicts who solicit people for phone chargers and cigarettes. Aside from this rabble, the place is pretty much dead most of time and even the weekends are not nearly as busy as it was years ago. Welcome to Aquarius!!
Awesome, I didn't know that it had improved so much. from behind they look like boggins so i'm there soon.
Chuga are POS

Winnipeg, Canada

#51 Sep 2, 2014
Chuga are POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome, I didn't know that it had improved so much. from behind they look like boggins so i'm there soon.
now i gotta go back to the rez & chug on some of my boggin boys. It's a rez thing.
chugs are POS

Winnipeg, Canada

#52 Sep 3, 2014
Chuga are POS wrote:
<quoted text>
now i gotta go back to the rez & chug on some of my boggin boys. It's a rez thing.
I spelled my name wrong twice....DUH. Oh well my man (boyfriend )laughed so hard. Then we had sex with me the bottom
steven

Winnipeg, Canada

#53 Sep 3, 2014
did I hear VicToews attends this place? He is not gay. Can regular people go there?
Richard

Winnipeg, Canada

#54 Sep 3, 2014
steven wrote:
did I hear VicToews attends this place? He is not gay. Can regular people go there?
Yes, it is open to everyone - men and women, gay, straight or bi. When you enter, you pay to rent either a locker or a room.
Pastor Fred

Winnipeg, Canada

#55 Sep 4, 2014
Listen to this and enjoy your wicked ways

Gord Steeves

Winnipeg, Canada

#56 Sep 4, 2014
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is open to everyone - men and women, gay, straight or bi. When you enter, you pay to rent either a locker or a room.
Elect me and I'll close down this den of degenerates
Richard

Winnipeg, Canada

#57 Sep 4, 2014
Gord Steeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Elect me and I'll close down this den of degenerates
You're not a bad looking guy, Gord. Do you swing both ways? Are you up for a bit of slap and tickle? I love it when you act all moral and righteous and forceful. It really turns me on.
Gord Steeves

Winnipeg, Canada

#58 Sep 5, 2014
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a bad looking guy, Gord. Do you swing both ways? Are you up for a bit of slap and tickle? I love it when you act all moral and righteous and forceful. It really turns me on.
Are you a member of city counsel? I could use the support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnipeg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedestrian hit at Portage Avenue 10 hr citizen1 8
I Wanna Open Tim Hortons 12 hr Sanjay Singh 17
'God is punishing Canada' (Aug '08) Thu SANJAY SINGH 84
top ten reasons america is better than canada (Apr '08) Thu SHANK A PEG 677
Cutting violence, building trust Thu VACCINE SPECTRUM ... 4
Christmas says God is with us Thu whiteGods 4
92 CITI FM Bonus Codes (May '13) Thu heyoldman 2,950
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST