Aquarius Bath and spa
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Adventurous (sexual) couple.”

Since: Nov 13

Near Winnipeg

#1 Mar 24, 2014
We're quite surprised that (with so many that have already attended)- no one has started a thread on Aquarius Bath and spa! Surely there must be many that are curious about attending but don't know where to get any information. Let's hope that this thread will be that place to share such information as well as a place for those that are already practising the open relationship lifestyle - to hook up.

Since: Feb 14

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Mar 25, 2014
hey are you still replying to pvt msgs?

Since: Feb 14

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Mar 25, 2014
Canadian Couple 2013 wrote:
We're quite surprised that (with so many that have already attended)- no one has started a thread on Aquarius Bath and spa! Surely there must be many that are curious about attending but don't know where to get any information. Let's hope that this thread will be that place to share such information as well as a place for those that are already practising the open relationship lifestyle - to hook up.
hey are you still replying to pvt msgs?
bogginbuster

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Mar 25, 2014
bogginfloggin wrote:
Anyone up for a dyck enema? It no longer hurts when I pee...good to go!!
i see you finally took my advice & pulled out of your chug brothers arse... another dumb Indian
bogginfloggin

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Mar 26, 2014
bogginbuster wrote:
<quoted text> Now I can get in there and git er dun!!
then your pee will hurt again you dumb disease infested scum chug... stupidity really is hereditery

Near Winnipeg

#8 Mar 26, 2014
bogginfloggin and bogginbuster - somehow I feel that you didn't get the point of the posting (string).It's for those that have an interest or a need a medium to get information regarding a real deal event (Aquarius) If you really need to put up trivial and childish banter, why not start a string of your own for just that. At least -that way - you would be on topic.
bogginfloggin

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Mar 26, 2014
bogginfloggin and bogginbuster - somehow I feel that you didn't get the point of the posting (string).It's for those that have an interest or a need a medium to get information regarding a real deal event (Aquarius) If you really need to put up trivial and childish banter, why not start a string of your own for just that. At least -that way - you would be on topic.
our bad, we're just drunk, stoned, inbred & huffed-out chugs, us boggins don't know any better & this is the only time to use the computer then it's back to our jail cells. Time to do my chug boyfriend again, just like Aquarius Bath.
curious

Toronto, Canada

#11 Mar 26, 2014
I have been there a couple times. Everytime I have gone its been everything I expected. Lots of people and a really good atmosphere. Always found something to get me off.
bogginbuster

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Apr 2, 2014
chugs are slugs wrote:
<quoted text> you're welcome
They should rename it "The Chug Store"
bogginfloggin shemale

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Apr 13, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text> I have been there a couple times. Everytime I have gone its been everything I expected. Lots of people and a really good atmosphere. Always found something to get me off.
I remember...you're welcome brother
Canadian Couple 2013

Selkirk, Canada

#18 Jun 15, 2014
@ Curious - from Toronto Canada, ----- we host guests from out of town, so, next time you come for a visit, send us a note.
Eric

Winnipeg, Canada

#19 Jun 15, 2014
I've been banned for life due to some fecal incidents.

Near Winnipeg

#20 Jun 15, 2014
@ Curious - from Toronto Canada,----- we host guests from out of town, so, next time you come for a visit, send us a note and we may be able to accommodate your visit in a way that's more mutual than simply saving hotel fees!! ;)
Eric

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Jun 15, 2014
Eric wrote:
I've been banned for life due to some fecal incidents.
This comment was written by an impostor. It's too bad Topix doesn't insist that people use a unique username. Anyone can pretend to be anyone else.
Eric

Winnipeg, Canada

#22 Jun 15, 2014
If the person or persons who wrote comment #19 doesn't smarten up and stop impersonating me on this and various other threads, I'm going to have to report the abuse. He obviously doesn't know when he's taking a joke too far.
oreeealy

Winnipeg, Canada

#23 Jun 15, 2014
Isn't "Eric" the same guy who said gays can't get AIDS/HIV from other gays, only from bisexual men?
Sanjay

Winnipeg, Canada

#24 Jun 16, 2014
Eric

Winnipeg, Canada

#25 Jun 16, 2014
oreeealy wrote:
Isn't "Eric" the same guy who said gays can't get AIDS/HIV from other gays, only from bisexual men?
No, I said a sexually active gay man can be HIV-. I see your reading comprehension is at a Grade 2 level.
Erick

Winnipeg, Canada

#26 Jun 16, 2014
Eric, get over to Klinic, you need to get tested.

I got my results Friday :-{
Ewick

Winnipeg, Canada

#27 Jun 16, 2014
Erick?!?

Hawe yew been cheating on me wiff Eric!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnipeg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WALKING DEAD Filming at KHAN Konvention ! 7 hr Walking Dead Prod... 1
CONSERVATIVES Drop New Platform on Canada ! 7 hr Tommy Douglas-Mul... 1
News Kathleen Wynne speaks to Liberal convention abo... 7 hr chugs are pos 1
CMHR to be REPURPOSED by MMF OWNERS ! 7 hr Wab Kinew Fan Clu... 3
News Manitoba Metis, Liberal government sign memo of... 7 hr Wab Kinew Nation ... 3
MB METIS Offered BILLIONS by OTTAWA ! 7 hr NATIVE FUTURE - WPG 4
HYDRO ACCESS ROAD Threatened on East Side ! 10 hr PILASTER IS FILMON 1
102.3 Clear FM Bonus Points (May '13) Fri Gordo28 4,455
More from around the web