Windsor DSC Lifestyle investors slapp...

Windsor DSC Lifestyle investors slapped with huge tax penalties

There are 1 comment on the The Windsor Star story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Windsor DSC Lifestyle investors slapped with huge tax penalties. In it, The Windsor Star reports that:

Bruce W. Blair of Value Concepts Consulting Inc. at his Ouellette Avenue office, January 31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Windsor Star.

Larry Elford

Lethbridge, Canada

#1 Feb 16, 2013
My sympathies go to victims of this situation. It is something that sounds familiar to some that have gone before this. We in Alberta are witness to approx $2 billion in various investment schemes that are failing, leaving many victims.
We are looking at all avenues of solution, our website is www.albertainvestorsprotection.com

Investors suffering in Canada often find that they are forced to do their own investigations and file their own charges if needed.

There are also those who have banded together (Quebec and Alberta) and gotten money back from government where "gross negligence" can be shown on the part of the financial regulators and protectors.

There is hope if people work together.
Join me on Facebook at a group called "albertafraud" and lets put our heads together to right some wrongs, seek some justice, obtain compensation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deficiencies at border Sep 3 Admiral 1
News FCA Ramps Up Rollout of 2017 Chrysler Pacifica ... Jul '16 Trump 9
News Ontario mayors want their piece of legal pot pi... Jul '16 Bennies bounty list 1
News Customer Service Team Leader in Windsor, ON Apr '16 RFID 1
News Technical Support Professional in Windsor, ON Apr '16 RFID 1
News Changes to Smoke-Free Ontario Act could doom Wi... (Mar '16) Mar '16 JAIL the DOPERS 1
News Tale of two cities: Jobless rate in Calgary sur... (Mar '16) Mar '16 try Mexico 1
More from around the web