Gov. Snyder To Announce New US-Canada Bridge In Detroit

There are 1 comment on the Jun 15, 2012, CBS Local story titled Gov. Snyder To Announce New US-Canada Bridge In Detroit. In it, CBS Local reports that:

DETROIT - A WWJ Newsradio 950 andA CBSDetroit.com are your destinations for completeA coverage of Friday's expected announcement on an agreement between the state of Michigan and Canada to build a new bridge over the Detroit River, and the jobs that would come along with it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

sophia

Livonia, MI

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Boy, Canada really wants this bridge. They are willing to pay for it all. Who cares about toll revenue? Such things are not profitable anyway. The location being further away from the Ambassador should aid more business. I realize Maroun is not too happy. He might not live to see it anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council to decide on controversial 47 per cent ... 4 hr bet they get deals 1
News Detroit tunnel to close during emergency respon... 4 hr more 1
News Man accused of smuggling turtles working on ple... Apr 22 tip of the iceberg 1
News Ontario PC leadership hopeful Christine Elliott... Apr 11 yes headline is true 1
News Councillor says bromate levels too high in Wind... Mar '15 Hal 1
News Odd chapter for Windsor: Report says online sex... Mar '15 Lilsecrett 1
News Police probe secret online sex shows made at Wi... Mar '15 Del 1
More from around the web