Gov. Snyder To Announce New US-Canada...

Gov. Snyder To Announce New US-Canada Bridge In Detroit

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Gov. Snyder To Announce New US-Canada Bridge In Detroit. In it, CBS Local reports that:

DETROIT - A WWJ Newsradio 950 andA CBSDetroit.com are your destinations for completeA coverage of Friday's expected announcement on an agreement between the state of Michigan and Canada to build a new bridge over the Detroit River, and the jobs that would come along with it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

sophia

Livonia, MI

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Boy, Canada really wants this bridge. They are willing to pay for it all. Who cares about toll revenue? Such things are not profitable anyway. The location being further away from the Ambassador should aid more business. I realize Maroun is not too happy. He might not live to see it anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jay Baruchel's 'Man Seeking Woman' goes in new ... Jan 20 Erin 1
News 'We are not going to be silent': Canadian women... Jan 3 24or6to4 3
Ooops Meant Looking FOR Female Friend Dec 28 FriendlyGuy 1
Looking fro Female Chat/Cofffe Friend Dec 28 FriendlyGuy 1
Looking for Sexting Friend Nov '16 FriendlyGuy 1
News Canadians offering help to Flint, Mich., during... (Jan '16) Nov '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News 'Dangerous' suspect wanted on Canada-wide murde... Nov '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
More from around the web