3-year-old suffocated at foster home

3-year-old suffocated at foster home

There are 2 comments on the UPI story from Dec 17, 2005, titled 3-year-old suffocated at foster home. In it, UPI reports that:

A 3-year-old Canadian boy in foster care has been found dead and a 14-year-old girl, also a foster child, is charged with the murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UPI.

Michael Dunlope

Dundas, Canada

#1 Mar 16, 2006
How many foster children do we need to bury, before the entire system is scraped. What on earth are we spending well over a billon a year on . Child protection, CAS, all I hear and read is negative. familys torn apart, Crown Wards abused and homeless,
Foster children abused, and murdered, or so fed up they hang themselves. We need to ask some hard questions of the government
it has never worked, it still does not work and Bill 210 will be a disgrace on this Provence. I no longer trust this system does anything but harm more children and parents, then we can count.
Get rid of the system. The Minister yells OUR children. they like to refer to foster children and Crown wards as there OWN children, but from where I sit, citizens should be removing them from CAS care. If they truly care about kids.

“tech is Over Today...!!!<3”

Since: Jun 07

Welland/ontario/canada

#2 Jul 20, 2007
omg i know that is so horrible.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Engel & Volkers Opens Niagara, Ontario Shop Jul 15 NE views 1
News Updated: 8 hours agoComments (0)The arrival of ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Medewiwin 1
News Tuesday was a bad day to be breakin' the law in... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Unequal justice 1
News How the arts are redrawing downtown St. Catharines (Oct '15) Oct '15 jessicat222 1
News Conservatives laud past efforts on refugees as ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 No Entry for Syri... 1
Sudbury Regional Hospital (Feb '09) Mar '15 Georgette Lee-Magin 2
Lady Antebellum Donates Music Instruments to Ca... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nancy79 1
More from around the web