Ballantry Homes - poor workmanship

Ballantry Homes - poor workmanship

Posted in the Welland Forum

Caygeon

Welland, Canada

#1 Oct 9, 2012
BEWARE NEW HOME BUYERS!!!!
Has anyone had trouble with hurrendous squeaky floors on homes built by Ballantry. We have bought a four year-old resale and the floors are "extremely" squeaky. It isn't the hardwood but the underlay since even the carpeted bedrooms squeak as well.
Ballantry will NOT even come and look at our floors since the home is four years old. Of course it is NOT covered under warranty but I wanted to notify Ballantry of the shoddy workmanship by their contractors. Obviously they don't care so I am forewarning other BALLANTRY NEW HOME BUYERS to perform a thorough evaluation of workmanship on their home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Updated: 8 hours agoComments (0)The arrival of ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Medewiwin 1
News Tuesday was a bad day to be breakin' the law in... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Unequal justice 1
News How the arts are redrawing downtown St. Catharines (Oct '15) Oct '15 jessicat222 1
News Conservatives laud past efforts on refugees as ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 No Entry for Syri... 1
Sudbury Regional Hospital (Feb '09) Mar '15 Georgette Lee-Magin 2
Lady Antebellum Donates Music Instruments to Ca... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nancy79 1
News Newest Highlander enjoying life in the field (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jennifer 1
More from around the web