OxyContin drug scandal hits Ontario

OxyContin drug scandal hits Ontario

There are 2 comments on the CNews story from Nov 3, 2012, titled OxyContin drug scandal hits Ontario. In it, CNews reports that:

Reports of illicit use of the powerful painkiller OxyContin, and the epidemic levels of addiction to the pills, frustrate him because he says he is one of the thousands of people across the province who legitimately needs the medication.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNews.

Don

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 3, 2012
help

Oshawa, Canada

#2 Nov 4, 2012
I've contacted W5 they did a hack job a one sided view on oxycontin.its funny they don't show the other side of the people who need it for pain..some people who have bad. Chronic pain and need more oxy than some people everybodies bodies are different .how can they step in and say your only gonna get half the amount you need and if you don't we are not gonna cover it.its a shame that thousands of people are gonna be forced into withdraw and killer pain.mark my words the suicide and death rate is gonna skyrocket from this new Canadian narcotic strategy. But they won't care cause these people didn't die from oxycontin .the pain is gonna kill them.so I keep sending W5 emails everyday to get on the show and explain it from the chronic pain sufferers side.its funny they won't email me back..Why cause they don't want the truth just a story that is mostly lies.I think everybody who agrees with me should email W5 show and request to hear the truth.take care and I feel your pain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Updated: 8 hours agoComments (0)The arrival of ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Medewiwin 1
News Tuesday was a bad day to be breakin' the law in... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Unequal justice 1
News How the arts are redrawing downtown St. Catharines (Oct '15) Oct '15 jessicat222 1
News Conservatives laud past efforts on refugees as ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 No Entry for Syri... 1
Sudbury Regional Hospital (Feb '09) Mar '15 Georgette Lee-Magin 2
Lady Antebellum Donates Music Instruments to Ca... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nancy79 1
News Newest Highlander enjoying life in the field (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jennifer 1
More from around the web