'My Strange Addiction' introduces fan...

'My Strange Addiction' introduces fans to a woman who drinks gasoline

There are 63 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 10, 2012, titled 'My Strange Addiction' introduces fans to a woman who drinks gasoline. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A The TLC hit show, My Strange Addiction, takes us into the bizarre world of Shannon, a young woman addicted to drinking gasoline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Kool-Aid”

Since: Dec 11

Jonestown S.Africa

#44 May 21, 2012
A sex doll is a bit ?????? but seriously a car.
Chester Mollaster

Huntington, NY

#45 May 22, 2012
If she drinks gasoline it's fair to assume she swallows.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#46 May 22, 2012
This is baloney AND irresponsible television. Gasoline contains a number of chemicals, each and every one toxic. Swallowing even small amounts can cause burns to the mouth and throat. In larger quantities coma and death.

Either this woman has a cast iron stomach or this television show is full of crap.
daltondee

Egypt

#48 May 22, 2012
as Lawrence explained I am taken by surprise that anyone can make $7071 in one month on the computer. have you seen this webpage http://zapit.nu/23a
Insert the Gerbil

United States

#49 May 22, 2012
Barack Hussein Obama has come out of the closet and is changing his name to Barack WhosGay Obama

Since: Jan 12

Huntington, WV

#50 May 22, 2012
They should show damage to the body first, not near the end. Some people will miss it and think 'well she looks fine'.

“Hey Moe ! ! !”

Since: May 12

Alapaha , Georgia

#51 May 22, 2012
If she gets heartburn, does she blow up???
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#52 May 22, 2012
I heard she was bi, regular or diesel
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#53 May 22, 2012
Took her out on the weekend, we hit all the gas bars.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#54 May 22, 2012
I don't think i will date her again, thank God there was no spark between us.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#55 May 22, 2012
I asked her what she wanted me to do to her in bed, she said " fill er' up ".
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#56 May 22, 2012
I asked her for a blow-job, so she exploded.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#57 May 22, 2012
I was making love to her Saturday night, and suddenly she just stopped. I said what happened? She said " i ran out of gas ".
Eric

Welland, Canada

#58 May 22, 2012
Macy wrote:
Ahhh...good old' Welland (my hometown) apparently tho she has a different but equally embarrassing addiction and the show about gasoline is scripted. Don't know her personally so who knows how reliable that info is...Welland is all crackheads anyways >_<
She was from Welland?!?!? Welland Ontario? Well, that totally explains why she is doing that... When I was in Welland visiting a friend I could not tell the difference between the tap
Water and swimming pool water... All you can do innWelland is drink petrol, do drugs, and collect government assistance ......
Jak

Burnaby, Canada

#59 May 22, 2012
Since gasoline and its additives are poison I think she will only do this once.
Durka

Auckland, New Zealand

#61 May 23, 2012
Look on Youtube at Julia who accidently dropped a can of gasoline while trying to get a fire going
lets just say there'll be no invites to the prom!!

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#62 Aug 14, 2012
Is that series going to have new shows for the new season?

“Kool-Aid”

Since: Dec 11

Jonestown S.Africa

#63 Aug 14, 2012
Another dumbass reality show
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#64 Aug 14, 2012
Keep Calm and Carry On wrote:
I really believe that show is frequently fake.
Seems much of reality television has become, anything but.....
Jake

Welland, Canada

#65 Jun 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
She was from Welland?!?!? Welland Ontario? Well, that totally explains why she is doing that... When I was in Welland visiting a friend I could not tell the difference between the tap
Water and swimming pool water... All you can do innWelland is drink petrol, do drugs, and collect government assistance ......
You're seriously going to say that when you're from Port? You're an idiot. That is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Engel & Volkers Opens Niagara, Ontario Shop Jul 15 NE views 1
News Updated: 8 hours agoComments (0)The arrival of ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Medewiwin 1
News Tuesday was a bad day to be breakin' the law in... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Unequal justice 1
News How the arts are redrawing downtown St. Catharines (Oct '15) Oct '15 jessicat222 1
News Conservatives laud past efforts on refugees as ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 No Entry for Syri... 1
Sudbury Regional Hospital (Feb '09) Mar '15 Georgette Lee-Magin 2
Lady Antebellum Donates Music Instruments to Ca... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Nancy79 1
More from around the web