A visit to Victoria won't disappoint

A visit to Victoria won't disappoint

There are 6 comments on the Kitsap Sun story from May 25, 2013, titled A visit to Victoria won't disappoint. In it, Kitsap Sun reports that:

The Fairmont Empress Hotel dominates the waterfront along Inner Harbour and offers a great destination for tourists in Victoria, British Columbia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kitsap Sun.

look deeper

Sweden

#1 May 29, 2013
Oh sure, Victoria is an amusing fun place to visit for a few weeks and then it gets old really fast. The social, economic, financial, political prospects if you have to live and work there long term for months, years, decades is rather uptight, frustrating, limited, and boring. Check out the Topix forums on Victoria BC Canada and other Victoria forum sites. I suggest you also look up www.ratemyemployer.ca in Canada before you say yes or no to any employer job. You will be a chump if you don't do any research.

Since: Apr 13

Victoria, Canada

#2 May 30, 2013
look deeper wrote:
Oh sure, Victoria is an amusing fun place to visit for a few weeks and then it gets old really fast. The social, economic, financial, political prospects if you have to live and work there long term for months, years, decades is rather uptight, frustrating, limited, and boring. Check out the Topix forums on Victoria BC Canada and other Victoria forum sites. I suggest you also look up www.ratemyemployer.ca in Canada before you say yes or no to any employer job. You will be a chump if you don't do any research.
If thats the way you see it feel free to stay away from Victoria. We have enough people moving here as it is. All those who live here and don't like it should leave and make room for those who do like it and want to live here.
The Dark Side

Oslo, Norway

#3 Jun 11, 2013
look deeper wrote:
Totally yes! You should look much deeper and not say somewhere is so nice just on the surface. You would not buy a car just because it looks shiny and new by its paint job? What about the engine under the hood and performance? The same thing goes for Victoria.

Victoria, Canada

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Don't judge Victoria by what losers have to say about it. lol
like the title say

Victoria, Canada

#5 Jun 13, 2013
The main title of this blog is "A visit to Victoria won't disappoint". I ASSume you get the meaning of the first two words? Don't confuse and mix things up. There is a big difference with a visit and living long term to stay.

Victoria, Canada

#6 Jun 13, 2013
like the title say wrote:
The main title of this blog is "A visit to Victoria won't disappoint". I ASSume you get the meaning of the first two words? Don't confuse and mix things up. There is a big difference with a visit and living long term to stay.
Sure, there is a difference, but most people who visit really enjoy it, and most people who live here enjoy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Victoria really a nice place to live? (Nov '10) 28 min Gee 1,473
News Fences surround Victoria homeless camp as facil... Tue RDL 4
Came close to falling victim to a sexual predator. Aug 22 RDL 3
On Victoria (Jan '06) Aug 14 Brexx 1,791
Victoria Music Thread (Nov '14) Aug 11 Musikologist 4
News Halton Region continues to be among the safest ... Aug 11 maybe 1
Shaw Services - Exclusive Bundling and Improved... (Jan '15) Aug 3 RDL 3
More from around the web